FM7 Forza 7 PC issues

Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios)
I wanted to give Forza Motorsports 7 a go on my PC before I buy it. I DL the demo from windows store. I launch the game, I get a forza 7 logo, and then a thinking circle on bottom right. then it quits. I have tried over 10 times, same thing. Game would not load? any tip on fixing this? if I were to buy this game would it work? I have issues with any other sims/games. I run daily, Iracing, PC2, Asseto Corsa Comp. Dirt Rally 2.

The game itself is a ton of fun if you can get passed the inability to adjust fov, or even your seat for that matter.
The default view in cockpit is acceptable I guess.
The biggest issue I have is after 30 minutes of play, you start getting these annoying stutters and frame drops.
I had recently purchased an Xbox one X to run 4K in red dead, fired up Forza 7 and my god it's beautiful and silky smooth.
So much for PC optimization but luckily the Fanatec CSL base I have works with xbox so I just run it there now.

@ApexMaster31 I am in the same boat where the demo will not start, but I agree with the above sentiment. Don't buy. Its one thing to give you this much of a headache as a demo, but can you imagine buying it and it works one day, then the next you have to spend 40 mins just trying to get the game to start? I read these stories all the time.

THAT BEING SAID, the more times I try to start this game, the more it CALLS me... Like a unicorn or other mythical creature. Just buy Wreckfest and smile all night.

I have ryzen5 2600 rx570 4gb 8gb 3200 mhz ram purchased standart edition and installed on samsung 860 evo ssd I got windows 10 64 bit original and latest 1903 version. on ultra settings I got 80 fps overall without fps locked. everything work stable not overheating or something on my pc built but somehow especcially car paint and find design of community options crash giving blue screen etc. I've so frustrated and uninstall I try everything on forums but nothing happened.are there any advice about that? even if I lower the settings to very low doesn't change so much.still freezing crashing graphical bugs and some other things like that.

all my money and waiting for downloading of 99gb gone to garbage:mad::(

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%