FM7 Forza 7 Available to Pre Order, Opening Day DLC Info Released

Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Forza Motorsport 7 a.jpg

Following the recent announcement of Forza Motorsport 7, Turn 10 Studios have now revealed the game is available for pre order - plus the inevitable opening day DLC package offer.

Of course DLC releases have become more and more common in recent years and never one to miss out on the latest trends, Turn 10 Studios have confirmed the initial DLC schedule for a game due to release in October 2017.

Available to pre purchase now with several special packages, Turn 10 have confirmed the following will be available for the game either by purchasing now, or on release day come October 10th:

Standard Edition - £49.99
Experience the thrill of motorsport at the limit with the most comprehensive, beautiful and authentic racing game ever made. Enjoy gorgeous graphics at 60fps and native 4K resolution in HDR. Collect and race more than 700 cars. Challenge yourself across 30 famous destinations and 200 ribbons, where race conditions change every time you return to the track.

Deluxe Edition - £64.99
The Deluxe Edition of Forza Motorsport 7 features the full digital version of the game plus the Day One Car Pack (look for more details in the future), a bonus content pack (more details soon), and VIP membership.

Ultimate Edition - £79.99
The Ultimate Edition of Forza Motorsport 7 features the full digital version of the game, all the content from the Deluxe Edition plus the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass. In addition, Ultimate Edition owners will receive early access to the game.

VIP Membership
Exclusive cars, Mods, Driver Gear, and more await with Forza Motorsport 7 VIP membership! Forza Motorsport 7 VIP members receive exclusive VIP cars as well as additional benefits including bonus Mods, VIP Driver Gear, and more.

Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass
Get six monthly car packs at one low price. With the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass, you’ll always be dialed in to the latest and greatest cars in Forza Motorsport 7. The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each). That’s 42 amazing new cars total, all waiting to be collected, customized, and raced for one low price. The Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass is included with the Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition.

Forza Motorsport 7 Day 1 Car Pack & Bonus Content Pack
Look for more details on these offers soon!

Forza Motorsport 7 will release on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Windows 10 PC October 3rd 2017.

Forza Motorsport 7 B.jpg
Forza Motorsport 7 C.jpg

Check out the new Forza Motorsport 7 sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep abreast of all the latest news and discussions as more details reveal on this exciting new title. Join in with the community, catch up on the news and have yourself an exciting time while we await more news from E3 and beyond.

Excited about Forza Motorsport 7? Will you be looking to pick up a copy of the game once it releases later in the year? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
OK I know I'm old and grumpy but....

That there's instant DLC makes this game unbuyable to me.

I'd probably want to play online, but what's the point if the game is already out of date, and missing content, even before I buy it?

No thanks, not at those prices. Nor for an arcade game with no VR. Let the kids save up for it after they've probably spent the same amount on F1 2017.

I'd probably want to play online, but what's the point if the game is already out of date, and missing content, even before I buy it?.

You're not missing much by not getting the car packs. The core, basic version of the game will do just fine for anyone. No DLC is mandatory to play online.

And honestly, with 700 cars, it'll take a while before you start to wish for more content. ;)

I also have my Ultimate Edition pre-ordered, Forza has always offered me plenty of value and Turn 10 offer plenty of early and extra content with the VIP membership. As almost always with racing games the best experience is with like-minded and similarly skilled racers in private lobbies.

Play Anywhere is a big bonus this time. Looking forward to it and hoping they have implemented decent wheel FFB on PC and Xbox One.

You're not missing much by not getting the car packs. The core, basic version of the game will do just fine for anyone. No DLC is mandatory to play online.

And honestly, with 700 cars, it'll take a while before you start to wish for more content. ;)

I get your point but the immediate presence of DLC devalues the core product. Do I want to buy some of Forza 7 for £50?

No.

I get your point but the immediate presence of DLC devalues the core product. Do I want to buy some of Forza 7 for £50?

No.

No issue with your point, buying a game is your choice of course.

I'm just struggling to think of a recent racing game that hasn't included DLC usually with a day 1 bonus of some kind, or some form of pay barrier for content. Seems to me the studios keep the turnover ticking over with a steady DLC stream.

The atrocious Windows Store is by far the bigger annoyance to me, but yea, the " PRE-ORDER NOW!!!!! Buy ULTIMATE to secure (almost) ALL DLC! " definitely rubs the wrong way, but the tracks are good, almost 700 cars beautifully rendered with original liveries (and if it's not the livery you want, someone will have made it from the community und you can search and download it in-game) and presumably dynamic weather and time of day. I don't feel like you can complain much about the pricing of FM7 as a PC sim racer especially coming from R3E or iRacing.

THEN again... John Sable from ISRTV said before E3 his biggest hopes for Forza are better FFB and little things like adjust FOV and loudness of other cars, tire squeal etc.
He tried FM7 at E3 now with the same wheel he played FM6 Apex and he said Forza 7 feels just like Forza 6. I'm super disappointed. He also didn't lose a word about FOV and the other "little things" he was hoping for.

I don't normally buy any DLC for the Forza games, there is so much included in the base that I don't need any more to fill my time. So far FM7 is looking fantastic, and now can run on my PC. It isn't going to be a replacement for my more "simy" games (rF2/R3E my favorites) but that's a good thing - something different and fun (more "gamey").

Will likely be a decent game with some flaws and missed opportunities in not making it like other fully fledged sims on PC. I do wish though this was supported in VR.

Up to 100GB so sure hope they have the storefront working well and not the issues with FH3 not installing after downloading. I was lucky on 2nd attempt others were not.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back