FM6 Forza 6 PC Copy

Forza Motorsport 6 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hi People

Does anyone have Forza 6 for PC on disc or download that I can buy. Want it for the V8 Supercars content with all 5 manufacturers. So hard to find now. Any help greatly appreciated.

Paul

Thought that I'd check this out. After all, free is always welcomed, right?
But, unfortunately, the "Download" link on the screen this leads to doesn't work. (At least not for me.)

No harm done ;)

It is cheap on Ebay but no PC copies I find, I assuming it exists
It would most likely be dear for Second hand PC version ...Forza 7 on special would be cheaper but no V8's ?
I have 7 Ultimate barely looked at it since buying on special
Post in To Buy section here and other forums he might get lucky

Hi People

Does anyone have Forza 6 for PC on disc or download that I can buy. Want it for the V8 Supercars content with all 5 manufacturers. So hard to find now. Any help greatly appreciated.

Paul
Hey mate,

Just so you know the reason, Forza Motorsport 6 was delisted from the Microsoft store on the 15th of September 2019 which included Forza Motorsport 6 Apex, so any add-on content such as Premium Edition content for Apex is no longer available. It's only available to download for those that accessed the free or paid versions prior to that date. I found out the hard way only recently that I have missing content and can't complete some parts in both, frustrating but that's life. Apparently if you can find a code to redeem (like from a physical card) then you may have some luck but I've been looking around since January with no luck.

Hope that helps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years