Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

Yes thats i want

Ok, still dont undertsand these passage from you, would be good if you could explain it in different words or soemthing ;D

--

seperate with yellow strip front of cockpit, for yellow strip, imagine if you saw in both way, its a McDonald M appear, so on the side this strip need to look like a leg of the M.

and

on over it on the side middle vent McDonalds

Ok look on this one... he made not really properly, you saw the yellow strip, made the curve toward the rear not the front like he did. everything on the back his black including side pod.

Dont look for the sponsor position from him. but VRT made it fantasy. and place everything in a place who look good ;)

I think @Schifty031 means this car ;)

upload_2013-10-12_19-8-14.png

@Schifty031

Rearwing was black? Not that i do the wrong thing because of this graphic.

Furtherquestions:
-Which tyres? (Bridgestone, Pirelli, Michelin, Goodyear)
-Which Engine Manufacture?
-For what stands VRT? :cautious: I am interested in the full name ;D

would it be better to have a separate thread, similar to the hall of fame, locked too of course, and have a "gallery", because if you can only have 20 pics in a post, then you can unlock and make posts as you need them.

NEW CAR HERE ON THIS POST SOON
it has been finished, i'm just showing it off to the co-requester (we were both throwing ideas around)
Hint: it is somewhat similar to a car doing very well currently in S20... ooh

I noticed, I may have to find your secret (I hope it isn't like the secret KFC recipe or anything :laugh:)

hahaha, no :D

You search a high res picture from the side of the car.
Cut the nose away.
Paste it into the template.
Make it to the right size. Often i have to change it with the perspective tool, too or split it into halfes to make the end plate fitting better or the nosecone.
Then ill make the sponsors away, with the healing tool or the... Wiping tool?
Carefully, not to destroy the form of the nose.
Everything to one colour. Easier to make it in black/white before that.

Than ill double it.
From one copy ill delete the white parts, what comes out is the thing ive always called overlay. On the other part you can paint and you have your nose. Same with the rearwing.

Some things can also be used for other things of the livery, i did that for the red parts of the toyota.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back