Forum does not remember me...?

Hi guys,

Maybe a noob question, but every time i visit the forum i have to re-type the name and password to enter, does not matter if i click the Remember me option, any idea why it does so? At other forums on the net i have not found this so far, and previously it was working as i remember here too.

I know i was away for quite a while, maybe i need to click something additional, have no clue...

Thanks in advance:
Atti

Heeeey James, hi, nice to c u again :)
Thanks for it, but actually i could remove the cookie for this forum, but now my PC is not creating a new one, i guess this should be the issue, but i am a cookie noob :)

edit: just additional info to the issue, now i was logged into the forum for around half hour, did not close the forum, and when i checked back and refreshed the page, i was logged out again... really strange

ok thats the problem that happen a few months back, that what you will try open IE, on the right top right side you should see a tool button, in the drop down menu selet internet option and under the general tab click on the first delete button from the top. that will delete all your cookies, temporary internet files and unfortunataly all your password but it should solve your problem.

Attila,
just a note regarding Yves post, once you have deleted all your cookies and passwords, sometimes needs doing after the website has messed up the original, you might want to take a look at the privacy tab on the internet tools menu and make sure you set this to accept all cookies as you mentioned you are not creating one anymore in your previous post.

see ya at the races tonight

What helped for me was clearing the entire browser a few months back! Don't forget to mark the remember me box Atti :)

I think the forum needs to adjust to your presence again. It's a little confused because vBulletin missed you so much

Throwing in Atti's Banana might help too, you never know, here it comes!!!

:bananahuge:
Oh yeah, Atti's Banana still works :woot2:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%