Forum 1.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbenannt.jpg

The "go back to the TOP" Button doesn`t work anymore in the Forum.

We'll make some changes tomorrow that will show the games clearly on the front as well.

Forum list was really becoming too long and messy. At least this is a first try in ranking them in a more logical way.

Other alternative was a huge A-Z list lol

I am
You don't need a button for that anymore as the latest posts are displayed in the sidebar :)

For those that do need it, the button appear under the forum tab when you hover over it

I am aware, thanks.

However, if it's your single most used button on the entire forum, it does throw you a bit, and makes it less convenient.

But whatever, no matter.

Not sure if its just me but since the games were placed inside another layer of sections (developer/producer sections) i find the forum itself less user friendly...found it more intuitive previously.
I know that this was done to deal with the growing list of games but hiding them inside sub sections seems like a clumsy solution to the problem.
I know its a fairly minor change and im not sure i have a better solution but just wondering if anyone else is finding the new layout odd to adjust to.

LOVE the new top bar, the new forum organisation not so much.

I know what your saying and i understand trying to keep things tidy but i think the problem of growing lists is something that is inherent in all forums and shows a strong community and while a tidy site is always a thing to strive for I think functionality of a forum should be the priority. Dont get me wrong I love the site and all the things you provide, and while its easy to point out problems and mistakes I understand its much harder finding solutions, and im afraid like yourself i cant think of a better solution...

I actually prefer the new format too, even though it is a few more button clicks to get to the forum you want, at least its nicely grouped by the developers rather than each individual game which is always a growing list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back