Formula_Classic_G3M1-M2-M3_Livery (Williams,Benetton , McLaren and Ferrari 1991 Skins)

Skins Formula_Classic_G3M1-M2-M3_Livery (Williams,Benetton , McLaren and Ferrari 1991 Skins) 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
The skins are fantastic , thanks alot for your work mate. Like elcid wrote, I noticed there was a skin with what looked like havoline sponsors on it , from the corner of my eye it looked like an early 90,s indycar. Anyway cheers mate

hi.. your job is great... i have a question.. how i can get the car templates to make my skins? thanks

there are no templates for Formula_Classic_Gen3 and its 3 models !!
only for Formula V12 and V10, there they are the same as for Automobilista1
all cars that were also in Automobilista1 have the same template in Automobilista 2

Yes, they don't show up on the cars themselves.
Is the livery showing as plain red, or is it the original livery showing? If it's the former, then something is wrong with the files you downloaded. Corrupt maybe. If it's the latter, you haven't installed the mod properly. It's a texture replacement, so if installed correctly then it's literally impossible for the original livery to show. (Because it no longer exists in the file.)

Is the livery showing as plain red, or is it the original livery showing? If it's the former, then something is wrong with the files you downloaded. Corrupt maybe. If it's the latter, you haven't installed the mod properly. It's a texture replacement, so if installed correctly then it's literally impossible for the original livery to show. (Because it no longer exists in the file.)

Thanks. Nice.

Last edited:
if you have not downloaded the car menu file, you will not see them in preview. just in showroom and race.

talking about game version 1.0.4.1, not the new beta (which i do not have).

if you have not downloaded the car menu file, you will not see them in preview. just in showroom and race.

talking about game version 1.0.4.1, not the new beta (which i do not have).

I understand about not seeing them in the preview, they just don't show up anymore in showroom or the race... I am not on the beta either, very strange

I understand about not seeing them in the preview, they just don't show up anymore in showroom or the race... I am not on the beta either, very strange

hmm, tried to load all the skins now ingame, they are all there. sry, can not help you.

you might ask the author for help here:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years