Formula_Classic_G3M1-M2-M3_Livery (Williams,Benetton , McLaren and Ferrari 1991 Skins)

Skins Formula_Classic_G3M1-M2-M3_Livery (Williams,Benetton , McLaren and Ferrari 1991 Skins) 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
early WIP!

ss223038.jpg

Am i doing something wrong ? Put them in the map like you said, don’t see any liveries.
They don't show up on the interface because that would require modding another file. (One which is potentially behind a CRC check.) However, if you've installed them as instructed the liveries will work fine on the actual cars. From the description:
they replace cars 19 ,20, 25, 26, 27 and 28

So choose one of those cars. :)

They don't show up on the interface because that would require modding another file. (One which is potentially behind a CRC check.) However, if you've installed them as instructed the liveries will work fine on the actual cars. From the description:

So choose one of those cars. :)
ahhhh thanks for pointing that out, didnt knew it. Will check it out. wont get any copyright troubles for editing game files ? Would like to play ams2 for a longer time :p

Awesome!!
Is incredible how you work "without" any official template!!
Hope you make a '91 livery pack for those cars, would be amazing.
btw...
So far, so good!

I can't get this to work, maybe I'm doing something wrong
In what way don't they work? They won't show up on the livery select screen, you need to chose one of the liveries which these replace, which are listed in the description. Or are the liveries not appearing on the car itself?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back