rF2 Formula2 @ Malaysia - Sunday January 6th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I saw David run wide in the fast left turn, so I tried to pass him around the outside. But he ran wide in the right hand curve and we collided.

sorry mate, i lost downforce and grip going into the left hander following the guy in front closely, when i went out wide i dropped to 4th and tried to stay on the inside but i slid and caused the collision, sorry again

Q:6th A couple small slides cost me abit.

R: Got ok start and rest of race i chased Slawomir Judek which was great racing and great defending. Ive added a video of last few laps fighting with Slawomir defending from Dino + Sos for contact Dino last lap i was to busy thinking of car ahead should have known you be ready to pounce then :thumbsup:. I think i finished 5th ? although not important, the racing is :thumbsup:

Grats Martin and Podium.
cyas next race Thanks RD and Stefan and racers!

I don't usually write about my race but this time I'll do it. I started 8th and the start was very good. I think I gained 2 places. Then in the tight left hander a black and orange car took very wide line, I was inside and pushed me of the track but I could continue. If I'm not mistaken somebody destroyed all 3 markers in T1 which were my braking points and only on lap 4 or 5 I noticed another markers on the fence and could brake more or less normally. Until the end I was defending from Sean what he showed in the video in the previous post. I finished 4th so a very good result.

So a short and late race report ;)

Qualified in 9’th after a mistake in T1 when I braked all to late

The start was OK and I took the outside line into T1 and came through T2 all OK. I saw cars sending each other off both in the mirrors and in front…..

I haven’t raced for some 6 month now but I don’t remember seeing this chaos at every start…. So guys you need to pay more attention and respected I think and not being a :ninja: in first corner(s) . :rolleyes:

At lap 3 (or so ?) I made a mistake and floored it to early and did a 180 spin and lost some 3 spots I think

Fought my way back up and ended the race in 8’th.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back