Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Just too busy right now for most weekday driving.:(. But on the lighter side Taco Bell announced it is eliminating artificial ingredients from its menu. So from now own they will be serving only water.:D

Some people might not enjoy running the touring cars two days in a row. Or the usual wednesday people don't really enjoy touring cars. (Tal, Yuri, Jörn and myself, for example.) I enjoy the racing and I want the other people to enjoy racing as well, so I don't mind joining in to make sure others have someone to race with. 3 people, like today, is just not enough for me to even enjoy it a little.

I've been having bad luck with these races lately.. When i have the time, it's poor grid size.. and when i'm at work or something else, theres full grids :confused:

This cannot be the beginning of the end of SCe club races!! :inlove:

Since my internet issues have still not been resolved* I can not attend this event without the sinking feeling that I can wreck anyone at any given time.

I'll be with you in spirit though. As long as you all pretend that a giant bear is chasing after your ToCas, I'll be happy.

* The IT guy turned up again, and it turns out that the problem can not be fixed with the tools he has. The problem can only be solved by the person who created it: The company that built the wall that now divides my and my neighbour's apartment and who did not test the internet cables).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 123 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%