Formula Vee too slippery and triple screen ingame adjustment

Hi Guys
I heard many praises for Formula Vee and I am a fan of skip barber car in iracing so i expected something similar. However after nights of trying the car, it seems to behave like the early slippery versions of Iracing skip barber.. it keep overteers spin out easily... How u guys drive it or is it due to setting? I understand it lacks downforce but isnt it abit too slippery? Or there is a setup to play with? Thanks guys!

Triple screen ingame adjustment issue:
Also hope some expert can teach me how to set the triple screen angle correct in game. GSC graphic on my triple screen caused the car side mirror to tilt outwards and not inwards like a real car.. IS there a ini file for us to edit and specify the angle? Can some expert teach me. As all other games (iracing, ac, codemaster etc) i can get the mirror angle spot on no issue. Thanks.

i think a lot of people overdrive the car at first.the car doesnt like to coast, so get on the throttle very early to stabilize the car and take less entry speed.maybe this helps

Hello.
I've not driven the real Formula Vee cars and can't talk about the real physics. But I'm also interested in the real Formula Vee cars' physics and checked the real on-board videos so far.
Here are some videos in which the real Formula Vee drivers spun out.

(Please watch around 0:50)

(Please watch around 9:30)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2TezoBplAg

We can find many other Formula Vee videos on YouTube in which we can see how the real Formula Vee cars behave.
Anyway, "Real vs Sim" is always an interesting topic for us Sim Racing fans. :)
Thank you!

I think driving this car around corners is all about weight transfer. Try to break early in a straigth line and as already said go off the breaks an on the throttle a tiny bit BEFORE entering the corner. There is much weight transfer going on under breaking and accelerating and you really wont like this to happen while you are turning. Here is a general video about weight transfer:

and here is a video reiza posted on facebook in which you can see your exact problem in real life :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaU9FolBzqA

Just try to be smooth and break early ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%