Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

That ****ing bump. I knew it was gonna catch me out sometime. :sneaky:

But actually surprised it took 20 something laps altogether before it did.

The racing was top class, guys, and I was never gonna catch Guus anyway. He is super fast.

Reactions: Nox
I was involved in an excellent four car battle during the 2nd race until I was left behind. Then a little later my cat jumped on to the window outside, next to my monitor and made me crash, lol.

We had an epic race I think it was Jyri, Marc, Marcel and myself. We were 3 wide going into T3 at one point! Epic race ...I think it was the most fun I've ever had on here so thank you for a great, clean fight!!!

I had some good races, just some bad luck when I did make a mistake like I lost my front wing in the first race with a small spin. 2nd race I started from the back and tried to overtake for 3rd but I spun wide and lost it all again, great racing guys!

I was using yuri's setup I think 30 f and 28 rear (I added a bit to the rear). It's my driving I am new to the game and need to work out how to improve.
Champs
If you like I can take a look at your laps next time we have an event and point out to you on TS some tips. Remember the most important corner is usually the one leading on to the longest straight - you want to get the best exit possible to carry as much speed as you can down the straight.
This video is old, but gold for racers

Also check out the iracing tutorials, some of them are just your basic racing methodology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%