Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Well I have to sign out :(
The wife has promised us away for a BBQ on Friday.
After the VSCC S3 she think it´s time to get out of the cave in the weekends, so maybe its time for some wife attention.

The visibility is great here at night, I did a couple of session with the mod to the mod. Maybe warp the race time even further @Nox, like it was supposed to be in Lemans?
Nope, I am recreating the actual schedule of the real life race that is on Saturday :D But we will be racing in the night this time, and I'll make sure we do again. I estimate just under half the race will be dark.

Last edited:
After a while I recorded my fastest lap live. Will upload lap and setup later when getting home...

This is my fastest lap, [Mod Edit: we don't discuss lap times]. :D Not sure if it's really fast, because I drove this combo for 2 hours and the setup is nearly the default one. But I got more and more addicted and enjoyed it very much (also the nice onboard sound).

If you want the car to turn better at low speeds, I noticed that lowering front ARB would do that. But it's willing to oversteer than und braking into the turns.

Attachments

• R-F430-a.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%