Formula Vee Mod

Cars Formula Vee Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last edited:
Wonderful mod, except you have overwritten some of the original Reiza F-Vee files?! As soon as a Steam Integrity Check is run, your changes will be lost.

Please consider repackaging as a separate series (that leaves the original untouched).

Also, the AI are now much slower than the user car. Probably because they didn't get the grip upgrade?

This mod is too good to be ruined by installation and update issues! Let's make it a great stand-alone mod!

thx Marc :)

HDV, gen, sfx files big work .. but i try to put it together ;)
I'll write when you're done !!

If it was just a simple preference, I would not suggest more work for you. But, we don't want this mod to be broken every time someone does a Steam update. It's too good!

When it is a separate mod, I cannot imagine anyone will use the Reiza default car ever again...

Thanks so much and let me know if I can help you with any tasks. I can help test for AI speed calibration if that is needed.

Hi Marc.
thanks for trying to help :)

Open the YOKOHAMA_Tires.tbc file (notepad) and change it
your own and AI work with them
DryLatLong = ?? (you & AI)
AIGripMult = ?? (AI only)
Try setting it up and share it :)

Hi Marc.
thanks for trying to help :)

Open the YOKOHAMA_Tires.tbc file (notepad) and change it
your own and AI work with them
DryLatLong = ?? (you & AI)
AIGripMult = ?? (AI only)
Try setting it up and share it :)

Unfortunately, the changes required to calibrate the AI are not just in the TBC file. I will wait until you have created the separate series and can then help you test and tweak. You keep focusing on ensuring the player car is the best that it can be and then we can do the AI :)

hi nice mod but I'm having a minor problem with mirrors and instruments not behaving themselves - any suggestions gratefuly received. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20200225_100947 small.jpg
    20200225_100947 small.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 20200225_100947 small.jpg
    20200225_100947 small.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 161
thank you very much, your rating matters very much !! I'm very glad you're using the mode :) I did it 11. team (Gold) 88 #
Respect ! thx Francis ;) youre download 1.1 versio

sry.. bad english ;)

Cool to see a real life driver here! :thumbsup:
When you say it´s far too slippery, could you be a bit more specific? It´s nice to know more about the car handling characteristics in real life.
Do F Vees have more understeer and powerslide less?

Nice to get involved with the race department community!

I found the original AMS Formula Vee to have very little rear grip in comparison to real life; it was far too easy to end up in a spin when exiting corners.

The cars are definitely more prone to oversteer in real life, but they do grip well in the corners - must better than the original Vee in AMS presented.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back