Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

This was great fun... Thank you @Andrew James for the event... I raced for over two hours but then my sound cut out. So I left the server. But I managed to figure out my sound problem. Cars on the track were constantly disappearing and reappearing. So this was confusing and caused me to make some crazy mistakes in this already crazy event. I think i seen a fix somewhere... will look for it. First time on team speak and it is true.... you guys sure do have good times on there. Thanks to all who turned out and see you at the next one.

Gentleman's racing at it's best, close, clean & respectful. There might have been some minor contact here and there but i think we can file those under "racing incidents".

Thanks everyone, silly fun :D.

Edit: Teamspeak was funny as hell but i can't keep up with the native speakers, the subject changes three times before i've translated a single sentence in my head :cry:.

Last edited:
I recommend it
http://www.totalspanishsimulator.com/wp/productos/mod-brake-g25g27/
I use it and I'm very happy
So I get on to practice only to discover that my brake pedal(G27) is slightly engaged even after releasing....I took it apart and find that the spring has broken...this is a brake mod (GTeye) and not the stock spring itself so thankfully I can replace...pity I had to miss the event...I watched one of the races and was literally ROFL'ing at some of the antics...hope all had fun...I'll meet u guys on monday

So during the event we did one race at night time; it was at Curitiba. I'd appreciate all of your feedback. Did it run smoothly for you? Did it cause you lag? Would you be able to run in a race in the night on your PCs? Thanks!

So during the event we did one race at night time; it was at Curitiba. I'd appreciate all of your feedback. Did it run smoothly for you? Did it cause you lag? Would you be able to run in a race in the night on your PCs? Thanks!
No lag here at all, but then again i drove online 2 metres before i got kicked for missing headlights, i'd do a night race every now and then.

I'm not a native speaker either, it'll grow on you I promise. The more you are talking English the better you'll get at it!
It's a pretty easy language imo, but lack of speaking praccy makes me very slow :).

No lag here at all, but then again i drove online 2 metres before i got kicked for missing headlights, i'd do a night race every now and then.

It's a pretty easy language imo, but lack of speaking praccy makes me very slow :).
English is damn easy, I can do 5 languages, at least a bit and English is by far the easiest one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back