Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Guys, I am at a close friend's house; he's going through a tough time with something and I don't really want to leave now just to go racing. Sorry, I won't make it (not that I wasn't terribly off the pace anyway). I hope you enjoy the racing, please vote the session on at the right times. So sorry, but I can't put it ahead of my friend's well being.

I did testing and started a race on softs, so I am not sure about your tire thing. Does anyone else have an issue starting on softs? Before going to the race track to start the race, go to garage 1 and change tires there.

I just tried it out offline and it only gave me the option of medium and hard tyres.:whistling:

That was a bit poor gents, 7 of the 10 people still signed up didn't bother signing out or showing up before race start.
Needless to say we gave up waiting and called it a night.

Sorry to have contributed to the low grid (I am still at my friends house) but in general this is why the club died long ago - no shows and low sign ups. The revival might not work, or go through tough nights like this, but let's keep trying a few more months. Hopefully next time will be better, maybe Nords was just too daunting for people, I don't know. Thanks to those who showed up.

Sorry to have contributed to the low grid (I am still at my friends house) but in general this is why the club died long ago - no shows and low sign ups. The revival might not work, or go through tough nights like this, but let's keep trying a few more months. Hopefully next time will be better, maybe Nords was just too daunting for people, I don't know. Thanks to those who showed up.
Yeah, i think some didn't know what they got themselves into :D. And the new race time might have been a factor, too.

Edit: Just realized that this reduces the chances that a Formula Vee Ring event might happen drastically, too :(.

Last edited:
Yeah, i think some didn't know what they got themselves into :D. And the new race time might have been a factor, too.

Edit: Just realized that this reduces the chances that a Formula Vee Ring event might happen drastically, too :(.
I thought of doing that, but wouldn't the long straight in the Vees just go on and on and on... ?

I just tried it out offline and it only gave me the option of medium and hard tyres.:whistling:
Well I don't know why I can choose all the tires (and I've tried it twice now,), but as you're the second person to say the same thing I'll change the info at the top. Here's a screenshot showing me starting a race, clearly on the softs:

hCLFZck.jpg

Very confused over here, but thanks for pointing it out. Info in the top post changed. In the sessions you are to use mediums and hards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline