rF2 Formula Vee @ Guapore - Thu 04 Mar 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
f-vee-midohio-jpg.305172

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

WE HAVE MOVED THE VOICE CHAT FROM TEAMSPEAK TO DISCORD - MORE INFO
HERE.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F Vee

Cars: Formula Vee (DLC) OK so it's not really historic and not at Mid Ohio, but I can't be bothered to make a new flyer this evening.

Track: Guapore (DLC)

Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (25 minutes)

No warm up - There will be a 5 minute break and then straight into Race 2 with starting slots = finishing places from R1

Race 2:
21:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 24 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Roberbond
  3. Dean Maković
  4. Daniel R.
  5. Steve Le Gallez
  6. slideways
  7. PurgerUK
  8. Andu1983
  9. Yves Larose*
  10. max1966i
  11. Kresh*
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP #42 DB

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
I don't own the track and the car, not sure about to buy them. But formel vee I remember was always great to race. Was that formel vee content of Stock car pro or extreme?

still have that content in ams then, not going to spend again almost 50€ for the same content for rf2.
still have that content in ams then
Ok if you wanna play on your own. The content is much better in rF2 IMO.
not going to spend again almost 50€ for the same content for rf2.
Reiza pack is 17 quid = around 20 Euro. Although, tbf it was half price a couple weeks ago. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ok if you wanna play on your own. The content is much better in rF2 IMO.

Reiza pack is 17 quid = around 20 Euro. Although, tbf it was half price a couple weeks ago. :thumbsup:
I don't drive AMS at all. I don't get warm with RF2, sadly almost no servers with content I like or empty servers. Or I'm to dump to use it. I only use RF2 for the club races so far.But since the screen freeze I had, I'm bit pissed about RF2 because it almost killed my wheel when it stucks in it's puffer and almost overheated. luckily I noticed it after one hour when the base was burning hot.

if that packs include everything then they should be able to write that down properly there is no word from the tracks are included, think I'm waiting for the next sale. Have seen that last sale but decided couple days after the sale to get back into sim racing again. Could bite my ass, also with the missing ac dlc's, they were offered for cents.

edit:
ok they do, venues never heared before why not call it tracks..

Last edited:
This is the first dlc I bought in RF2. There are 6 cars and 4 tracks. On sale is less than 10€. They are very well done and they are very funny and different.

The formula Vee is very similar to the Spark or Eve series but slower. Fast and unforgiven drive. A good base setup is mandatory.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing