Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks mate I know you will

I don't wanna sound like a someone trying to get their own way but I hope they stick with it on stock car extreme yes I know the cars on raceroom are good but the one thing that takes me back to stock car extreme is the ability to design your own car something that raceroom hasn't addressed yet if the do before September then great but if not my personal opinion would be to stick with stock car extreme this year till raceroom deside to add custom skins

Like i said before its only my opinion

I'll leave it up to the great guys at racedepartment to decide :)

Sorry guys, the game completely froze for me at the beginning of race 3, i was sitting there for 3 minutes trying to push buttons before i realized there's a crash report in the background :cautious:.

The first two races were pure fun though, great racing. Thanks to all involved, see you next Monday.

Lots of fun. Thanks to the guys running the servers :) I can see my 1 month sub will see a 1 year upgrade in the near future.

Kansai and the FVee... fantastic combination and a good challenge.

After an unfortunate Race 1 where I suffered a drive thru penalty at the start, then was collected in another car spinning. I found myself running with the leaders in R2... Well, for a lap or two anyhow :). I had to push so hard to keep up, And I dropped it in the spoon curves.

Really awesome stuff, I was engaged the entire time, Racing with problems... I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%