Formula V2.5 vs McLaren GT3 v2 vs Clubsport Universal Hub with Flat Rim

Hi...

I have a CSL Elite base PS4 + CSL Elite Pedals Load Cell, and P1 PS4 wheel. I'm thinking about adding a formula/GT3 wheel to my setup, but there is poor info about how the Mclaren GT3 v2 wheel compares against the new Formula v2.5 and the CS HUB v2 with the flat rim.

I mostly play ACC so, that rim is 85% to drive GT3 cars.

What do you mostly users recommend?

Mclaren GT3 V2 , it's what I have and it has good ergonomics , very nice to hold and use and I much prefer the rubber grips over alcantara , reasonable price , I use it on my DD1 for everything even rally , I think it's the perfect balance of cost and performance.

Upvote 0
bom dia!

I'm making a DIY GT3 steering wheel, using the Podium Hub. If you have the required tools and skills, this is a good alternative. Is expensive, but you can control the weight of the steering wheel, and the shape of it. But I don't recommend this path... I'm spending more time designing then racing... :D

I wanted to buy in second hand the Formula wheel, but never found one with a OK price. And I almost decided to buy the Mclaren wheel. But the weight of the wheels made me decide for the DIY path.

I'm just writing this reply, just to leave this option on the table.

Tiago Viana

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back