Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Anyone else had game-crash issues today? I had 3 freeses in quali, all in same place before last 2 corners. So i couldnt make a lap in second quali.

Had fun in races, thanks! :)
No game crashes, but terrible 'stutter' towards the last 2 corners. Frame rate was showing 100+ but still stuttered.!:O_o:
Restarted computer, lowered graphic settings, but it made no difference except FPS showed 120+.!!! The screen was as if it was at 12-15 fps, causing my lap time(s) to suffer, (that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!)........but still had some fun, managed to dodge each and every incident.!! Cheers to all.:thumbsup:

No game crashes, but terrible 'stutter' towards the last 2 corners. Frame rate was showing 100+ but still stuttered.!:O_o:
Restarted computer, lowered graphic settings, but it made no difference except FPS showed 120+.!!! The screen was as if it was at 12-15 fps, causing my lap time(s) to suffer, (that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!)........but still had some fun, managed to dodge each and every incident.!! Cheers to all.:thumbsup:
And no
Why-is-My-Check-Engine-Light-On.png
well done!

Well those cars are challenging.

2 poles and 2 wins is of course nice. I feel as though in race 1 when everyone got caught out on tyres I just reacted better than the others at the front and went straight to tyre saving from the off set meaning I didn't need to make a stop. That by itself won me the first race.

Race 2 everyone figured out what was up with the tyres and Mr. Richards tried to keep me honest. I had lots of pace however and his battling with Guus meant I steadily pulled away and went on to win with only one or 2 small mistakes. Lots of backmarkers stopping to let me through on the racing line which is the most annoying thing on the planet so please do not do it at all.

Other than that had lots of fun and like I say, 2 wins is never something that feels bad.

- Oscar.

Hi Andrew,

My name is Fabrizio Telasio and here are more details as requested:

http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_member/730

Ok, I am in reserve list, thanks.
Hi again Fabrizio, please make sure you read the racing rules and application requirements once more.

"To apply for a Licensed Member status, please copy the following text and paste it in a NEW THREAD HERE

What is your current forum name?
What is your first name?
What is your last name?
Which of our supported racing games do you own?"

Hopefully see you on track soon.

Hi
Video Race 1
It was recorded when it happened and then edited, the cam is mostly on
@Yuri Kasdorp and @Matt Richards but also on other drivers.
the vid. is also located in Photos & videos and on Youtube off course.
Race 2 was also recorded don't now if I get that one in the Air..
See you Stig Bidstrup
HD 1080p
cool video man! You caught all key moments of my race there, so no complaints of too little screen time for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%