Formula V12 Skin Pack Fix?

I know this has probably been asked before, but I cant find a fix so here I go: I downloaded the "Sebs' FV12 Skin Pack" that was originally realeased for GSCE,I know that after the transition this mod stopped working and there was a walkaround to fix it, since I actually did back then.Anyways new install and after adding the skins they dont show up in game, so thats reason why I am asking.

If I remember correctly the fix was something very silly, like rename a file/s or something along those lines.

Hi. I remember that in one of the latest updates, a new "Aero Package" option has been added for some Formula cars, including V12.
Then open some original VEH file and copy the line that points to the upgrade file, something like: Upgrades = "upgrades_name_file.ini"
Then you should paste this line into each VEH file of the mod. I think that's it.

Cheers

Look to the top of the veh file, remove the part that says something like extra lside, extra rside. Paste in a gloves file matching the name of the veh file...for example, a_green21.veh - a_green21gloves.dds then paste at the top of the actual veh file...

DefaultLivery="a_green21.DDS"
Extra9="Gloves"

Thats what it should look like at the top, minus the lside rside stuff. Thats what fixed it for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back