Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sign me up please. :thumbsup:

Will be the first time I touch these cars and I'll only be able to start practising right half an hour before the event starts. So if someone could post a basic setup (at least with suiting gears and wings) it would be a great help. ;):thumbsup: Or some short tips about the main things to adjust at these cars would also be much appreciated. thx in advance!

Sign me up please. :thumbsup:

Will be the first time I touch these cars and I'll only be able to start practising right half an hour before the event starts. So if someone could post a basic setup (at least with suiting gears and wings) it would be a great help. ;):thumbsup: Or some short tips about the main things to adjust at these cars would also be much appreciated. thx in advance!

A very delicate right foot is advised! :roflmao:

The best advice I can give is to try and get as much practise as you can. I'm not doing any racing tonight so just going to do some laps if I find a setup that works for me I'll send it to you, but I'm not an expert on GSCE I'm afraid.

The one advantage on Sebring is the lack of slow corners may help. I tried driving one of the V12's around Montreal and I was just trying to spin everywhere, very hard work out of the chicanes. I was feeling very tired though, probably no concentration! haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back