Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks, Fabrizio, for the tips. :thumbsup: Yeah, i know, there are many variables and factors present...
I'm no good with setups, but would like to learn slowly step by step, starting with the gearing, since it's the basis i think. I have a couple of setup pdfs(gtr,r07..), suggested by people on the forum here, so i'll check those as well. I'm just a bit reluctant, since i've never been interested in/a fan of this aspect of sim racing...:)

Fab, i maxed out the rev limiter and radiator size on the MP4, left everything else on default and now i can do the time you did in quali yesterday. I have no idea how much more time is there left in the car/track, since,like i said, i'm not good at setups. I'd like to be able to tell, though...What do you think, how much faster can a GT3 go here ?

Well done Jan :thumbsup: I remember you like a good driver and when you find a setup which meets your driving style you can show it............but I think setup is not more important than a good driver hehehe.........
I didnt have time enough to practice but I think 14_low is possible.........but I think its much more important be consistent than faster on track in a 60 mins race..............and last nite none was able to show it because all drivers made few or more mistakes which compromised the pace and sometime their result.......IMHO ;)

The track is really nice. You can overstep and lose time, but not the truckloads of time of many reiza tracks that basically take you 100% out of contact with anybody for the rest of the race.

But the v12... holy *** what a mule kick they have. I do not know how to handle so much torque!

Sign me up please!
The Purge 2 "Anarchy" coming to a GSC Extreme default race track near you!:mad:

My race club event sign ups have been kind of random because of my two jobs and i got to spend time with the Miss. I just recieved my new next level wheel stand and mounted it with my racing seat and can't wait to try it out (I'm almost done setting it up). I will post some pics of my improved setup on the "show your cocpit" thread either today or tomorrow once its complete. Upgraded from an office chair and the famous wheel stand pro with the popular center post

The track is really nice. You can overstep and lose time, but not the truckloads of time of many reiza tracks that basically take you 100% out of contact with anybody for the rest of the race.

But the v12... holy *** what a mule kick they have. I do not know how to handle so much torque!
It's been tweaked a bit with the last update, i think. It doesn't kick as aggressively as before,there's more throttle/torque progression and room/time for correction, but it still is a very tough car to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%