Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Lots of fun last evening :laugh:
I ruined my race in the first laps and was forced to climb the field but it was really fun battle with Ken, Jason, Andrew, Imre :thumbsup: and try to catch Iain :whistling:
Great racing all guys ;)
I love this Mod :inlove: and Andrew is testing lots of options which are all interesting........I prefer 60 or 90 mins races which require a good strategy and be consistent for the whole race to grab a good result :)
See you next one :sneaky:

Reactions: Nox
Good fun...few 2 many errors from me going into that last corner. Missed my braking point like 4 times and I did it on the last lap as well. Great battle with Andrew on the last lap but he held on for 6th. My arms still ache today ha ha

Hey, guys, can anyone give me some tips on how to set up the gears, please ?
I always end up running default setups, cause i have no idea how to adjust the gears (or any other values for that matter)...
And what to do with the values for rev limiter and radiator size ?
What's the simplest and fastest way to get the gearing right ?

Thanks

@Jan Mikuž I usually set up gears as follow: First off I drive the car on the track for about 10 laps with default setup so that I have a good base and its very important you know the track and understand which gear for each part/turn of the track..........I start from 6th gear on the longest straight of the track which should be close to red light because you have to remember you could need to use "push-to-pass" button or draft a car ahead you and take advantage.........or simply save your engine in an endurance race.........1st gear normally is important only to have a good start but in the most of the tracks I dont use it so that I settle it at the right value for a good start.................2nd-3rd-4th-5th gears depends on the track and its turns and should be settled at the right value to advantage you in your laptime together with your consistency......and at the same time should be as " decreasing - equidistant" as possible from 1st to 6th.
For the race its important increase radiator in your race setup like in our race of last nite and lightly decrease RPM.
......but remember that it depens on what car you drive, rear wing, fuel on board and your driving style as well...........and you could need to change it later. Anyway GSC default setups are good and not complicated :thumbsup:
I hope it could help you....my 2 cents ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%