Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Andrew James

Hi Andrew - quick question mate.

With GMT and British summer time, am i right in thinking that BST is an hour behind GMT? It's currently 17:31 here in the UK

Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:20 GMT
Warm up: 19:40 GMT
Race: 19:50 GMT

If that's right, the race time will be 20:50 here in the UK? Reason I ask, is that it appeared to be an hour behind when i raced the minis the other night.

Hope that makes sense!

BST is GMT plus one hour.
GMT right now is 16.40. BST is 17.40 (UK) so the practice starts at 20.00 in the UK (race at 20.50, as you say). Long answer short, you're right, yes!

Fantastic race, everyone! Really nice to have such a large grid. Very high standard of driving and almost everyone finished. On this short track lapping was more of an issue than at other tracks, but everyone left plenty of room. Sorry @Marcus Hagman for getting a bit close in the hairpin. Luckily we didn't touch.
I had a great qualifying and even better start, going from 2nd to 1st. But soon Angelo and Theo started showing up in my mirrors. I knew I couldn't beat them on race pace alone so I didn't put up too much of a fight. Mid race I tried the undercut on Theo but he was too clever and stayed in front of me. A few laps after that he went off track. I didn't see what caused it but managed to slip by just in time. So I got a lucky 2nd place in the end. Grats Angelo for winning!

This was so much fun ;)

Firs few minutes tried to be careful and save the tires but did a few mistakes that cost me some places. After that i maintained a steady pace which gave me back some positions. Pitstop went without trouble and the second stint was better with no mistakes. Even managed to climb more places. An 8th place was better than expected but best of all was that i finished and had fun. :D

Great to have so many cars on the track. Always something to do. Thanks to all. :thumbsup:

That first corner is though. So many cars went wide or spun trying to find the grip.

Great event, great format, great turn up, great fun. Everything was great today.
I dont race those Stock Cars very often, which is a shame, because they are a blast!

Somehow I manage to Win this race, after a long battle with Jan and specially Theo. I did a move for the lead on Theo that last like 4 corners...and was great racing, fair, hard and clean.

Im happy to had the time and do this race. Worth it every second.

No worries Jan. I had a handfull just to keep the car on track :)
Late arrival so i missed quali and no practice with this car on this track wasn´t the best of starts but it was loads of fun even though the small Changes to default setup made it worse :) However great racing from all :)

That was fun huh? anyway i got a penalty for speeding and tried to serve it but got Dq'd. My pit board said N/A so I couldnt serve my stop and go. it wouldnt let me change it. Is there a player file entry for this/?Would have had a top 10-11 finish if not for this. thanks Andrew and RD. Ill definitely be racing more here. Good clean racing.
Congrats Angelo for the win. And @Theo van den Brink
for the entertaining Teamspeak audio.

Reactions: Nox
:( First position after a good start and some great laps of racing but constantly under pressure i made the choice of only changing the left tires...the last 15 minutes i was getting in trouble with my tires and start making mistakes..then i found out i was to short of fuel:confused: last lap a splash and dash aaaaaannnndddd! Gone podium:sick:....still managed to come in fifth...but nevertheless! I had great fun racing!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%