Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I`ve read, but because I haven˙t driven this car much so far, I would like to know if we have to refuel too or there is enough fuel to complete the race (I am all day at work again so I can not try it by myself right now :unsure:)?

Sign me up, please.

I`ve read, but because I haven˙t driven this car much so far, I would like to know if we have to refuel too or there is enough fuel to complete the race (I am all day at work again so I can not try it by myself right now :unsure:)?

Sign me up, please.
I can't remember off hand but I believe you'll need to refuel. I'll do some laps sometime in the next few days and let you know my fuel consumption.

Now now, hold on to your pants, I'm just interested in some feedback at the moment. This isn't a thread promising a league, this is purely for feedback.

That said, I am interested in knowing which open wheeler car would be people's preference for a league. Please vote, and feel free to leave your comments below on what you'd like to see. All the feedback will be taken into consideration.

Note: Formula Extremes have a bug where they can disappear when hitting 8th gear when on multi-player, so they aren't on the list.

First time driving the car for me as i'm pretty new to GSC so i wasn't expecting much and since open wheels cars are not my best cars i just tried to survived and stayed out of trouble which didn't happened at the start since i hit someone on the grid and at turn 1 really sorry who ever it was :( it was going pretty well until i damaged the car so i pitted and repaired it to only spin under acceleration leaving the pits and hitting the wall so i decided to call it quit to avoid screwing someone race but i did last 40 laps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%