Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

This will be my first time racing online in gsc. Should I expect the fps to change vs a grid of equal number AI? I don't have team speak yet either, do most people use that or the text messenger for the club races? I am really looking forward to my first time with gsc online and my first time racing with RD as well.

Ryan, dont worry. We have clean racing. The FPS should remain similar.

Yes we use Teamspeak. But you only need it to listen to others or mute it if you want. I have only just started to use it and it is good.
See you on track.:thumbsup:

@Ryan Seltzer yeah as Andy_J said, TS is not mandatory. However, those of us on it usually have a lot of fun chatting and laughing. It is also easier to communicate with drivers on track if need be. But, purely your choice.

In Quali and in the race do NOT use text chat. Also, do not use headlights please as they are not optimised and it can cause some people lag/issues. I'm sure you've read them already, but I would be remiss if I did not point out the racing rules for you to review too click here.

See you later!

Last edited:
This will be my first time racing online in gsc. Should I expect the fps to change vs a grid of equal number AI? I don't have team speak yet either, do most people use that or the text messenger for the club races? I am really looking forward to my first time with gsc online and my first time racing with RD as well.

Hi @Ryan Seltzer good race to pick! I've only done a few online races myself so know how you feel a little bit. I have used Team Speak on an AC race but found it a little distracting (although of course you can mute the volume). Good luck for tonight though and the beauty of a double header is if the first race doesn't go well at least you get another go! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%