Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

Well I am fairly happy with the front half for now ,
really need to attack this rear suspension geometry and the rear diff and floor , center section of it been done underneath partly have some decent shape going on down there , some the parts been tricky matching with reference from the 100,s of pics we gathered and data , some of it varies there must have been quite a few tweeks during the season I am starting to realize in certain areas , but the base we have so far like I say fairly happy with it once the subdivision is collapsed then we can really concentrate on finishing it off :)
fa42d99178f46fdab807dd59aa07e9b7.png

Well I am fairly happy with the front half for now ,
really need to attack this rear suspension geometry and the rear diff and floor , center section of it been done underneath partly have some decent shape going on down there , some the parts been tricky matching with reference from the 100,s of pics we gathered and data , some of it varies there must have been quite a few tweeks during the season I am starting to realize in certain areas , but the base we have so far like I say fairly happy with it once the subdivision is collapsed then we can really concentrate on finishing it off :)
fa42d99178f46fdab807dd59aa07e9b7.png

No big plane wing on the sidepods ! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:D

A little more progress its been quite slow going through the 100,s of pics and resources trying to make sure what is there is correct so to speak from varies data we have :)
rear diff and suspension area left but I am happy with the rest , the main chassis is made from a box and 100% quad still will collapse it shortly .
81dbc42e492edaf1c562f2d6d62ec902.png

1355c78ca153ed4471fb090861d43e67.png

f3bbc436e5bae2d0c424599b10bdc386.jpg

3e4d31cc45bc3e7fd39b12ccb22ae506.png

2ee87b007ec60f7f8908ffa977b824a4.png

I highly doubt it , will be exactly same specifications as the kunos 2004 ,
I do not see any benefits of animating the wings ,
the 2004 55 GT car is a perfect example of this , Gary went to a lot of trouble animating front flaps and parts , but 99% of screenshots no one is using them ,
simply because 99% of people do not know about these features , and I tried before making PDF manuals and texture settings in which again no one even takes the time to ever read ,
so to go to all that extra trouble to create something maybe 2% of users will ever use , makes no sense to me at all :)

I get what you're saying about the part animations - I didn't know it was there on the 55. I do really like the livery thing where you can easily customise the driver name and number using content manager - that's really cool. I like having my name on the outside of the car... shame it's not on the tornado and vortex too :)

I get what you're saying about the part animations - I didn't know it was there on the 55. I do really like the livery thing where you can easily customise the driver name and number using content manager - that's really cool. I like having my name on the outside of the car... shame it's not on the tornado and vortex too :)
Yeah was in development , so never got added its quite a bit of work , well it is and isnt , time consuming more than anything , maybe at some point we can add it but not sure at what point we can do so :)

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it. Its one of those very small nice to have things, but if it's a lot of work probably not worth the effort
well what happened Daniel painted the Vortex , I had already spent almost 2 weeks and painted the Tornado ,
but when I came to paint Garies , well add the settings I structured it all inside CM well all the features , someone painted the liveries , but made it simpler and saved some time :)

Well this was the most challenging suspension I ever made although we have solid data , was a total nightmare but what to do :D
d83cc26d3230cc99ce7424f3553b06ca.png

Was just thinking you'd been quiet for a few days! ;)
Looking good:thumbsup:
Been in a very dark place man , very dark and lonely damp walls , dirty smells , no bedding , but can see the hotel in the distance and it looks promising :D:D
people complaining why do you not make this or that even with the best reference these older cars are still not easy , specially around the rear suspension and in places , its a slow progress , didnt want to bore anyone :D:D

Starting optimizing it roughly this time yesterday , spent all afternoon cutting the lines in the top area of the chassis , just working to the rear area ready to prepare for cutting the tailpipes in ect ,
ill keep you posted anyways , long process :)
675fe9f97bd18fbc4148f94534141afb.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing