Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

0965400e189fdf6fdfb3db187b06a278.png

3d7aa47fdc2dbb6129370801a4cc7168.png

So just been playing around with the front wing bottom flap , I am happy now with the results should look great textured , I will have a play with the upper flap and see if we can get some nice shape into this also :)
e546c5defe71debd26adfee19b801137.png

You should be working on the other 3 gt cars we already paid
Dan and I are modelling them, CC has nothing to do till I send him the complete model to optimise/polish etc. Makes no sense for him to just avoid working on other projects just because he hasn't received the remainder of the GT pack...

In a similar vein, its like when people complain that Kunos shouldn't be producing more content even though they feel like AC is lacking features. Why should the guys making the cars/tracks be sat doing nothing just because there are areas outwith their skillset to be worked on...

Dan and I are modelling them, CC has nothing to do till I send him the complete model to optimise/polish etc. Makes no sense for him to just avoid working on other projects just because he hasn't received the remainder of the GT pack...

In a similar vein, its like when people complain that Kunos shouldn't be producing more content even though they feel like AC is lacking features. Why should the guys making the cars/tracks be sat doing nothing just because there are areas outwith their skillset to be worked on...

Argh, don't waste your time on those GT1 cars, simracers are itching to drive that Transit already :p On a side note, you guys at RSS hate modern GT3s right? Because a quality M6/Bentley/Jaguar/NSX/Callaway pack would be welcome. Just to... complete the set ;)
Can't wait for this "Feruccio F2000" either though :)

So true what you are saying ,
I could sit here and make this formula V10 or sit here and do absolutely nothing at all ,
in which will not finish the GT pack 1 second faster which variant I choose , simply because the cars in the pack that need finishing are not under my control .

Albert has released mods himself, he should know how the rabbit runs (translating idioms is fun).

Personally not sure if I'd get this one, just not a fan of Formula cars. I did get the Hybrid but apart from doing a few laps on F1 weekends I hardly touch it.

Albert has released mods himself, he should know how the rabbit runs (translating idioms is fun).

Personally not sure if I'd get this one, just not a fan of Formula cars. I did get the Hybrid but apart from doing a few laps on F1 weekends I hardly touch it.
Hi man to be honest when you have a physics guy who is as good as David making them ,
then all he talks about about for months is how insane these physics are and is so excited ,
really makes no difference what people think ,
these cars we make the formula cars are for formula guys , most these guys live in these cars and like you are saying maybe now and again they might pull a few laps on a race weekend in a GT3 car for example ,
we all love these cars and they are created with passion and desire to create the best content we can achieve , not everyone plays with road cars , gt style cars and formula cars ,
once completed we hope the community will enjoy this content as much as we have enjoyed making it :)

Let me guess it will be animated and moving with the fwing ? :D
I highly doubt it , will be exactly same specifications as the kunos 2004 ,
I do not see any benefits of animating the wings ,
the 2004 55 GT car is a perfect example of this , Gary went to a lot of trouble animating front flaps and parts , but 99% of screenshots no one is using them ,
simply because 99% of people do not know about these features , and I tried before making PDF manuals and texture settings in which again no one even takes the time to ever read ,
so to go to all that extra trouble to create something maybe 2% of users will ever use , makes no sense to me at all :)

All cars from now and in the future will be created 100% exactly same as official content ,
kunos add animated wings and special features we will do also ,
simply makes no sense wasting 35-40% of time and energy of these gimmicks when no one uses them ,
I could make 2 cars with gimmicks but its costing me a 3rd , simply not worth the hassle for something 1-2-3% of people use , yes there cool , but to me its cool if everyone knows there cool :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back