Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

0a892155f937d6ea10f514b1ef45c783.png

well the front corner arms are almost completed just the INT chassis points to complete and the UV on the parts created so far , also the air intakes to create to cool the discs , will do those soon ,
the upright isnt that visible from the reference I have only at certain angles so instead of leaving it just blank inside I went the extra mile and made all the correct mounts for the arms , more complicated and time consuming but its always more accurate so best to make it this way :)
1ed8ccbaa45efc0be68e4f35a0e2eb64.png

Good god... @chargingcar could you please base your generic Formula V10 on the BAR Honda to give some solace to poor @Albert McSaltens soul? Maybe all this whining can finally stop then.
My choice would have been the BAR Honda to be honest ,there was quite a few good cars back in these days , when we create content we search 3 areas , Audio , Physics and Visual data ,
then we have 2-3 different projects to choose from we always go with the one thats of most use to us , could be anything we are not biased towards one car or another :)

that was obviously not a ferrari but still not generic at all ;), but i wasn't refering to them particlarly but when you see what formulas are getting into AC is mostly ferraris:
Ferrari 1967
Ferrari 312 1975
Ferrari 642 1990
Ferrari 643 1991
Ferrari 1998
Ferrari 2002
Ferrari 2004
Ferrari 2013
Ferrari 2015
Ferrari 2017

Sorry to drag this one back up but I just wanted to add (correct me if I'm wrong) that FOM control the licensing of all F1 cars, except for Ferrari, who can licence theirs to whomever they like (must be a part of their special arrangement along with their massive "heritage bonus"), which is why you never see any branded paid F1 content in other games/sims. Unfortunately (in my opinion) FOM granted the F1 licence to Codemasters at the moment. I feel it's a bit like when Porsche made the monumental mistake of granting exclusive licence to EA back in the day - thankfully that's now over and we are seeing the results. Hopefully liberty media (FOM) will share it around a bit more once the current deal is up. Not holding my breath of course!

I have to say, and I don't use this word often, this will be epic! Can't wait!! It will be a day 1 purchase for me as has been all the rest of your work. Loved the photos of the tires with the all the hand written markings on... vrc do it too and it looks very cool. :D

Sorry to drag this one back up but I just wanted to add (correct me if I'm wrong) that FOM control the licensing of all F1 cars, except for Ferrari, who can licence theirs to whomever they like (must be a part of their special arrangement along with their massive "heritage bonus"), which is why you never see any branded paid F1 content in other games/sims. Unfortunately (in my opinion) FOM granted the F1 licence to Codemasters at the moment. I feel it's a bit like when Porsche made the monumental mistake of granting exclusive licence to EA back in the day - thankfully that's now over and we are seeing the results. Hopefully liberty media (FOM) will share it around a bit more once the current deal is up. Not holding my breath of course!
All these teams have permission to grant licenses to whom they wish , I have seen many many games with F1 content , I believe its the most current cars that have restrictions , but yet still we have see renault mclaren and ferrari and others in games , I wouldnt really say its as black and white as you see it :)

All these teams have permission to grant licenses to whom they wish , I have seen many many games with F1 content , I believe its the most current cars that have restrictions , but yet still we have see renault mclaren and ferrari and others in games , I wouldnt really say its as black and white as you see it :)
Well I did say correct me if I'm wrong! I think I was referring to more recent cars I guess but didn't say as much. I wonder how far back the restriction goes.

Of course, who needs licences anyway thanks to the modding community as there are a lot of excellent free F1 cars out there (primarily thinking of VRC), and some rather excellent 'generic' paid for mods (or 'unofficial DLC' as I saw you put in a post somewhere) ;):D

Well I did say correct me if I'm wrong! I think I was referring to more recent cars I guess but didn't say as much. I wonder how far back the restriction goes.

Of course, who needs licences anyway thanks to the modding community as there are a lot of excellent free F1 cars out there (primarily thinking of VRC), and some rather excellent 'generic' paid for mods (or 'unofficial DLC' as I saw you put in a post somewhere) ;):D
The perception I believe people make sometimes is wrong , yes the cars may resemble cars you know , but all cars I have personally made there is loads of differences on the models , which does make a difference ,
but the thing is with most these cars there not patented anyways , and there is no branding been used on the cars zero ,
all race cars change so much almost every week when you get to premier race series like F1 and say there is for example 1000 people back at the factories as you often hear on TV and such ,
you would need 999 people making patents for the parts lol becuase there is that many things that change , so they just dont bother doing it , and with the branding there main concern is if you are claiming for example its a mercedes and you do a bad job of what you are trying to portray ,
then it reflects bad on them , but if no ones claiming its a mercedes then they simply dont care ,
the number 1 issue with anything free or payware , because when it boils down to it copyright is copyright free or not ,
but when it boils down to it the number 1 issue is branding and this as always been the case ,
and people can complain all they want , because again when it boils down to it as I say ,
the free mods that are actually using real logos and branding are actually infringing more copyrights than the actual shape that is represented , its not just a cut and dry story :)

Not going to complain... I am not forced to buy this one, but I have to wonder why? What’s the deal when there’s already a F2004?

Wouldn’t a single spec like A1GP make more sense? Since I am sure you won’t model 10 different (fantasy) cars.

Or isn’t the F2004 properly executed by Kunos?

Not going to complain... I am not forced to buy this one, but I have to wonder why? What’s the deal when there’s already a F2004?

Wouldn’t a single spec like A1GP make more sense? Since I am sure you won’t model 10 different (fantasy) cars.

Must be the cars everyone loves man , you know as much as me , I like the this car its nice and its clean , powerful and sounds amazing ,
2000 era seemed to be where we wanted to place this content roughly and F1 and as someone mentioned its really difficult to find resources on some cars , takes a lot of effort already and I believe some data alone took over 12 months to collect even for such a popular style of car ,
one car I made I actually spent longer searching on google than inside 3ds max lol :D:D
you just have to know when to give in I am afraid and choose red :geek:

We do have strong data for that car , lets see what the future brings :D:D

This kunos 2004 is perfect man , zero complaints here over anything regarding that car ,
we was already collecting resources for this project as far back as 2016 it was mentioned this project ,
although then it was not a priority , now with the resources we have we feel its the right time to finish the project ,
I also have a 196 classic project also but you cant just rush into creating something every aspect needs to be correct before committing 6-8 weeks every day on the project , some could take 5 some 8 just depends on the sheer amount of parts , more parts = more UV more UV = more textures , more PSD files more PBR baking so takes longer , we simply can not waste the time we spent collecting data because someone else made something similar :)

Like for example BK Burger King make burgers as well as Mcdonalds do ,
at 1st glance maybe a few meters away these burgers have some similar features and characteristics ,but trust me when you take a bite youll soon see that nothing inside is even close to been the same and the taste is totally different :D:D

Well baked and painted that part already well the front suspension and the cals ,
I want to make a rear suspension map also , would rather have the higher res than putting 100 UV on one map :D
5cc70a19a25751ee5dcc54b23125aa93.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing