Resource icon

Skins Formula Ultimate Skins 2020 V.1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. Troch22...

So you want to convert it to AMS 2, if you have AMS 1 ...
AMS 2 is closed for modeling, and AMS 1 can still be developed much more and has better physics than AMS 2.
The sim AC 1 does not fill me much, but why is it still successful? Because it can be modeled without problem ...
Encourage and continue working on the AMS 1 that you still have for a long time ...

Hi there

Skins look stunning, thank you.

Any chance you could send me a mail on how to switch the halo off,

Here are Hamilton's and Norris's helmet if you want.

Hamilton_helmet_AMS.png
Norris_helmet_AMS.png

Thanks for this, they are great!
I find that when these skins are enabled it disables the sharkfin on the 2017 cars (both in Reiza formula ultimate and in the 2017 skins), do you know the way around this?
I've also made a set of talent files for 2020 if you would like them. They aren't perfect yet but make it a bit more realistic.

Thanks for this, they are great!
I find that when these skins are enabled it disables the sharkfin on the 2017 cars (both in Reiza formula ultimate and in the 2017 skins), do you know the way around this?
I've also made a set of talent files for 2020 if you would like them. They aren't perfect yet but make it a bit more realistic.
The skins only affect the 2018 car, and that car no longer had the shark fin. And the biggest difference from one car to another is the hypersoft tyre.

About the talent files, great, I'm sure there will be someone looking for them in the community :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back