Resource icon

Skins Formula Ultimate Skins 2020 V.1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
jose46 submitted a new resource:

Formula Ultimate Skins 2020 - Skins 2020 for Formula Ultimate

Hi guys.

Here they are, all cars for 2020 for Formula Ultimate. All the cars made by me. Contains the modified front wing, and the leds lights in the rear wing. Driver suits and helmets from WCP series mod 2019, thanks.

Enjoy them ;)

And if anyone wants to make a little donation...:rolleyes:
http://www.f1fanatic.es/?page_id=2435

View attachment 353621
View attachment 353622

Read more about this resource...

Hi Jose,
In srs file, there is championship tracklist, but this track names doesn't exist in AMS.
Do you have a specific trackpack for your mod?
When we launch a championship, the season begins with Canada.
Regards

Hi Jose,
In srs file, there is championship tracklist, but this track names doesn't exist in AMS.
Do you have a specific trackpack for your mod?
When we launch a championship, the season begins with Canada.
Regards

I never thought of that, we used it in a championship between friends. We don't have a trackpack, sorry.

Love these...thanks Jose46. How viable would it be to also provide them with a skinny halo vertical bar, so that the view is less obstructed?....i noticed on F1 2019 on Youtube (with Lando etc) that they have replaced the proper upright with a very slim black line, which almost makes the halo look like it is floating. I know that having the full "obstruction" there is more real, but as you cant move your head left/right like in a real car, I would prefer to be able to see better. Maybe too much to ask, but thought I'd see !!
Also, where might i find setups for these cars as the standard setup seems very planted/too grippy ?thx

Love these...thanks Jose46. How viable would it be to also provide them with a skinny halo vertical bar, so that the view is less obstructed?....i noticed on F1 2019 on Youtube (with Lando etc) that they have replaced the proper upright with a very slim black line, which almost makes the halo look like it is floating. I know that having the full "obstruction" there is more real, but as you cant move your head left/right like in a real car, I would prefer to be able to see better. Maybe too much to ask, but thought I'd see !!
Also, where might i find setups for these cars as the standard setup seems very planted/too grippy ?thx

Thank you for your comment :)
I know how to edit certain parts of the car, but what you ask of the Halo is beyond my level, sorry.

On this official Reiza website, you can find many setups:

;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back