Resource icon

Skins Formula Ultimate 2017 Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pebz submitted a new resource:

Formula Ultimate 2017 Skin Pack - Fantasy ;) 2017 skin pack

2017 Skin Pack for the Formula Ultimate

Done in 2K & 4K sizes

They are not 100% accurate to the real cars... I have done the liveries to fit the model

Install instructions:

Unzip the archive and Just drag the Automobilista folder into the game's directory

this will not replace any original game files

A separate series [srs & tga] is included

Please do not upload to anywhere else without permission

pics:...

Read more about this resource...

Nor sure if this will help anyone else but if you want to use your Formula Ultimate setups with the F1 2017 series just change the following line in setup file in your documents (see path).

Path C:\Users\Name\Documents\Automobilista\userdata\Name\Settings\Track name

I made a copy and renamed it so I can use it in both series.

Open the setup file with notepad
Change this line at the top VehicleClassSetting="F-Ultimate"
To this VehicleClassSetting="F1-2017"
And save

Last edited:
hi,

thanks for your great skins!:)

i just have one question: i tried to put the martini logo on the backside of the rearwing (for personal use only), too. works well, but when racing on a track which offers drs zones, the wing does not open. did i miss anything? i just altered the Massa19DRS00.dds and the Massa19DRS01.dds. can you help me?

hi,

thanks for your great skins!:)

i just have one question: i tried to put the martini logo on the backside of the rearwing (for personal use only), too. works well, but when racing on a track which offers drs zones, the wing does not open. did i miss anything? i just altered the Massa19DRS00.dds and the Massa19DRS01.dds. can you help me?

DRS00.dds and DRS01.dss have the correct Alpha channels? They are different!

Great work! Sadly I do not understand WHERE and HOW exactly you need to put the files into which dir of the game, to install them propperly! Any help? Thank you!

Great work! Sadly I do not understand WHERE and HOW exactly you need to put the files into which dir of the game, to install them propperly! Any help? Thank you!
Unzip the archive... Open the 4096 size folder and then copy & paste the Automobilista folder to your Steam directory usually found in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common

Unzip the archive... Open the 4096 size folder and then copy & paste the Automobilista folder to your Steam directory usually found in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common
Thank you, Man!! I got it!! WOW!! Who needs more, now to get the F1 2017 Season off!!! GREAT!!

Hi pebz, thank you for your stunning work. Great quality and the series icon is very useful. I have a request though. Can you change the yellow of the Renault RS17 to a more saturated color? Just like last year's RS16, this year's car also has a vibrant yellow color, shining yellow in direct sunlight and somewhat orange in lowlight. Here are a few pictures for reference. Cheers!
Nico-Huelkenberg-Renault-F1-Test-Barcelona-27-Februar-2017-fotoshowBig-d15dd402-1009320.jpg

C5qELywWMAAzIwV.jpg

f1-spanish-gp-2017-nico-hulkenberg-renault-sport-f1-team-rs17.jpg

have an issue on certain tracks with this mod. for example, i get a ram and cpu usage warning when racing on kansai track. game runs smoothly, though. no framerate issues, but the warning shows up as soon as i leave the pits and does not disappear. on other tracks, the warning does not show up.
game wants me to reduce graphic settings or number of ai. did that without effect, the warning is always there. noticed the problem on two tracks yet (spielberg and kansai). i still can play without performance issues, but this warning on top of the screen is annoying. any clue?

Thank you for sharing your work - great job.

I'm having a small problem with this mod. I doesn't work for me with stock tracks, only second party tracks. The track progress bar loads completely, but game crashes before entering the garage. It doesn't generate a trace file either.

Any help solving this issue would be greatly appreciated - Thank you.

FraPP!!!

Got it sorted - I had to add "StockV8" to the track GDB file that wasn't loading (InterlagosGP17) and, I had to add ReizaGP17 to the other tracks that weren't loading. So... I guess that the GDB file should read like this for any track that you want to use (????) Filter Properties = StockV8 ReizaGP17 *.

Thought I'd post in case anyone else is having a similar issue.

FraPP!!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years