Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sorry to read your not well mate. Hopefully nothing too serious Andrew. Hope your feeling much better soon :)
Tooth pain, which sucks big time. Have to wait until Thursday for the dentist appointment where they'll probably have to extract it. Didn't go well last time with my other bad tooth; the anaesthetic didn't work and it took an hour for them to agonizingly hack away to remove it. NOT looking forward to it, but then again it'll be nice once this pain is out of the way. Catch 22 really. Long answer, sorry, but thanks for all your well wishes everyone!

@Nox Please sign me up for the second race of the night :) done some racing with RD about a year ago on RACE07 and thought I might get back into racing in the clubs again!
Hi Alex, welcome back!! There have been some changes to how we run our clubs since you last raced.

"This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. "

Hope to see you on track soon!!

Hi Alex, welcome back!! There have been some changes to how we run our clubs since you last raced.

"This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. "

Hope to see you on track soon!!

@Nox oh ok, well didn't see that lol :p I will get myself a premium membership sorted out then! The fees seem very reasonable though so I have no problem at all in paying as long as it makes for some exciting racing, theres just something about racing with actual people that is so much more fun than racing AI no matter how good they are!

@Nox right, I got a months membership just to see if I will have the time to carry on racing but for now can you please enter me for that race on friday, I will only be able to attend the second one though I think. Are there practice servers open 24/7?
I have a public server up, but it's not got Silverstone on it. I'll pop the practice server up a day or so before the event (got to think about having another instance of FTrucks available, I think, so we can have 2 servers up at a time).

Thanks for going Premium!!

Ah prior circuit knowledge @PaulH ! :)

Well done you two. Managed to get to the end of race one in a third place so pleased with that. Although it was due to the misfortune of others.

Was looking forward to race 2 but the game crashed as I went to the grid so that was that.

Well done to the winners.

Not sure if I want to do any more Nords this week but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back