Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks mate! It's not often that I win anything, but two wins in a row I'm over the moon with! :thumbsup: Really enjoyed the battle with Theo in race 1 and then trying to keep him and Paul at bay for the rest of the race. Race 2, I opened up a good lead over Craig and Warren and managed to stay there for the win. Delighted with the two wins, still can't believe it! :laugh:

Quickly joined in for Race 2 without much practice but quickly found my way around the track apart from the right hand turn in Sector 3 which was causing me to lose too
much time.

Was really good battling Craig early on before he passed me on the straight and eventually passing him as he went too fast into the chicane and stayed there until the end of the race so I ended up finishing 2nd :)

I think its also the first time that I have put the Mini into 6th gear :)

Congrats to the winners

Not a huge fan of Silverstone, but who knows, this event might make me one.
Sign me up, please @Nox . With 6 events i think i'm taking full advantage of RD's servers this week. Don't tell Bram or he'll raise my premium fees :D;).

Not a huge fan of Silverstone, but who knows, this event might make me one.
Sign me up, please @Nox . With 6 events i think i'm taking full advantage of RD's servers this week. Don't tell Bram or he'll raise my premium fees :D;).
I agree with you about Silverstone, but when I was testing it was quite flowing and fun so I am looking forward to it now.

Put me up as a maybe...I haven't migrated yet as I no longer use the email address with which I bought the game...Will shoot an email to Reiza and hopefully my code would arrive in time for me to participate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%