Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I was slightly nervous joining the server, mostly because I had never tried these cars before. Never! Not a single lap!

Did some setup changes to Q1, but that just made the car extremely nervous. And with Parc Ferme, R1 was going to be somewhat of a nightmare. And it was...

Rolling on to Q2, I decided to remove all changes I made to the setup, and just go for it. Qualified 5th, with some help from some blown engines and crashes I think.

R2 however, went very well. Still struggled with the extremely high kerbing of the track (I am a driver who uses the kerbing a bit too much), but other than that the car worked good, and I managed to drive myself up to a 2nd place. 0.00.009 ahead of @Franklin Stegink on 3rd! Yup, 9 thousands of a second!
Was great cars to drive, and had some fun races! :)

Might try these cars again! :)

Of course, I tested it before using it in the club. Very odd :/ It just doesn't appear in the game at all? (Sure you'r extracting it to FTrucks Steam version and not an old install or something really silly like that? Got to ask - I'm stumped otherwise!)

Signups in Race 07 are dwindling and I'm preparing for the worst. Downloaded GSCE yesterday, ran a few tracks/cars and had to find some multiplayer. Guess what, RD has GSCE racing! As unadapted to the game as I am, I still wanted to join and find out how hard the steel barriers are. I found a number of barriers, they seem to know where I'm going to hit as I collected quite a few.

I didn't get to race with people much but didn't expect to. I got a low key welcome, which was great. My big hope is too catch onto the GSCE experience and get to the midpack level of perfection that I have in Race 07.

By the way, the steel barriers are as hard in GSCE as in R07 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%