Very happy for this news, and always waiting for a league with someone interested in it.
(at last i can be content to join some event with Jarek and the usual three stooges....:D)
I would love to race with you and your group, but at the moment I am on my gaming laptop and playing with keyboard, which actually is better for me than all other control options, my USB's are dislogged from connectors so I can't plug in my wheel. But GSC and FT are just as good on keyboard because their coding is that good and back in the day i learned that way :D. When the update comes, maybe you could let us know if you have a group we could join with you.

From Reiza's Facebook page today:

"It´s a great day with the release of GSC Extreme v1.20, but we also have good news for Formula Truck fans - we will be giving it a complete revamp to include our latest developments plus some new tracks! If haven´t purchased yours yet, get it now with at a discount price of just US$ 19.90!www.gameformulatruck.com
If you don´t have neither GSC Extreme or Formula Truck, don´t miss our special bundle offer! Get both now with a 20% discount (only US$ 39,90):http://www.reizastudios.com/projects/en/"

Fantastic news!!

Can this still be purchased for $19.90? I think the website says $24.90, not a big difference but while I love the Reiza touch, Formula Truck in just a novelty for me, I will only play for a short time as GSCE and others will get most of my time.

Can this still be purchased for $19.90? I think the website says $24.90, not a big difference but while I love the Reiza touch, Formula Truck in just a novelty for me, I will only play for a short time as GSCE and others will get most of my time.
I don't see it in the RD store anymore so maybe it is no longer available at that lower cost. But worry not, the price is well worth it. I thought I would only play it a little, but it is now my second most played sim after GSCE.

I thought the same and honestly I just bought it out of respect to one of the few good devs around.

Now I wear khaki shorts, blue singlets and boots, take naps behind my sim pit between races, survive solely on take away food and listen to country music......

Hi Geovane

The right folder destination is FTruck2013/UserData/YourName/Settings/Track

P.S: Terms of Service/General rules
  • The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted in only in private and profile messages or in the dedicated non-english discussion forum.
;)

Maybe you have downloaded the older setups for the past version.
Open the .svm extension files with notepade, and edit those 2 strings as you see:

VehicleClassSetting="reiza2"
UpgradeSetting=(0,0)
//VEH=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\FTRUCK2013\FC_TEAMS\DF MOTORSPORT\DFOGACA.VEH
//UpgradeClass=
//Note: settings commented out if using the default

Hi Guys,

I thought you might like to watch some 2014 action from BTRA, might put you in the mood for some trucking in FT :)

! Beware; many funny British Accents in interviews :D

Includes Division 1 and 2 at same time, so makes more 'busy' racing.

Really wish FT would get implemented into GSCE.

Rix

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%