Formula Trucks Getting an Update!

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
From Reiza's Facebook page today:

"It´s a great day with the release of GSC Extreme v1.20, but we also have good news for Formula Truck fans - we will be giving it a complete revamp to include our latest developments plus some new tracks! If haven´t purchased yours yet, get it now with at a discount price of just US$ 19.90!www.gameformulatruck.com

If you don´t have neither GSC Extreme or Formula Truck, don´t miss our special bundle offer! Get both now with a 20% discount (only US$ 39,90):http://www.reizastudios.com/projects/en/"

Fantastic news!!

Quas

1000RPM
Are you kidding me, fantastic news and absolutely unexpexted! Thanks Reiza, can't wait for some club racing with these.
ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif

Claudio Gandolfi

Pheripheral consumer
Very happy for this news, and always waiting for a league with someone interested in it.
(at last i can be content to join some event with Jarek and the usual three stooges....:D)

Rixamus Hart

75RPM
Very happy for this news, and always waiting for a league with someone interested in it.
(at last i can be content to join some event with Jarek and the usual three stooges....:D)
I would love to race with you and your group, but at the moment I am on my gaming laptop and playing with keyboard, which actually is better for me than all other control options, my USB's are dislogged from connectors so I can't plug in my wheel. But GSC and FT are just as good on keyboard because their coding is that good and back in the day i learned that way :D. When the update comes, maybe you could let us know if you have a group we could join with you.

William Wester

1000RPM
From Reiza's Facebook page today:

"It´s a great day with the release of GSC Extreme v1.20, but we also have good news for Formula Truck fans - we will be giving it a complete revamp to include our latest developments plus some new tracks! If haven´t purchased yours yet, get it now with at a discount price of just US$ 19.90!www.gameformulatruck.com
If you don´t have neither GSC Extreme or Formula Truck, don´t miss our special bundle offer! Get both now with a 20% discount (only US$ 39,90):http://www.reizastudios.com/projects/en/"

Fantastic news!!

Can this still be purchased for $19.90? I think the website says $24.90, not a big difference but while I love the Reiza touch, Formula Truck in just a novelty for me, I will only play for a short time as GSCE and others will get most of my time.

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
Can this still be purchased for $19.90? I think the website says $24.90, not a big difference but while I love the Reiza touch, Formula Truck in just a novelty for me, I will only play for a short time as GSCE and others will get most of my time.
I don't see it in the RD store anymore so maybe it is no longer available at that lower cost. But worry not, the price is well worth it. I thought I would only play it a little, but it is now my second most played sim after GSCE.

I thought the same and honestly I just bought it out of respect to one of the few good devs around.

Now I wear khaki shorts, blue singlets and boots, take naps behind my sim pit between races, survive solely on take away food and listen to country music......