Cars Formula Truck Volvo/Merc Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurence Dusoswa submitted a new resource:

Formula Truck Volvo/Merc Revival - Updated version of existing Mod

The most fun you can have in a truck. Surprised others haven't updated this mod (that i'm aware of). Here are some pics!

View attachment 182394 View attachment 182395 View attachment 182396 View attachment 182397 View attachment 182398 View attachment 182399 View attachment 182400 View attachment 182401 View attachment 182402 View attachment 182403
We plan to race these as a series. Please feel free to use them and enjoy them. We...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

Sorry but ripped content. Nobody made from scratch these trucks.

Honestly I'm not sure. I couldn't find a precise origin. Can you send me any links and/or names please and I can credit them properly.

No point for credits as this is a rip from Reiza's Formula Trucks and will be removed soon I'm sure.

Like others suggested ,don't upload anything that is not yours unless you have a clear permission from the original author. In Reiza's case they will never give a permission to release their property.

Just to keep everyone up to date, I have contacted Reiza

upload_2017-3-30_16-6-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-30_16-5-56.png
    upload_2017-3-30_16-5-56.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 259
I actually like your approach. At least we will know for sure (I'm pretty sure about the result already though).

We'll know for sure this way anyways. Hopefully they have no interest in those models anymore, but if they do I'll remove this post. I would assume that if they did care they would have pursued other pages which share the old/broken version. Anyways, we'll have an answer soon hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back