Well just tried with Force alternate frame rendering at Santa Cruz Do Sul and got a constant locked 120fps all way round but no more than 20% usage on both GPU's.

Again around Buenos Aires fps halfed going along the pit straight.

At moment for me it seems to bve better working off one GPU but I will have a go with Nvidia Inspector again.

Most useage using single GPU is about 70%

Well just tried with Force alternate frame rendering at Santa Cruz Do Sul and got a constant locked 120fps all way round but no more than 20% usage on both GPU's.

Again around Buenos Aires fps halfed going along the pit straight.

At moment for me it seems to bve better working off one GPU but I will have a go with Nvidia Inspector again.

Most useage using single GPU is about 70%

It shouldn't matter that my SLI GPU's are more powerful but I can only assume I'm getting more benefit because my GPU demand is much higher due to higher resolution and 4xSGSSAA.

Nice update, changed FOV back to 50 as instructed, but seems like I'm almost sitting on the floor of the truck, really low position, barely able to see over the wheel.
I know I can change it (and did) but newcomers might not know and think "this is horrible!".

Does time now progress in Formula Truck? I've had the impression this is the case since the update. If it does, is there a way to turn this off (as it's resource heavy, in GSC it is)?

To me its slightly less resource heavy than GSCE. Uses the same engine but I think its a few updates behind in graphic features.

Nice update, changed FOV back to 50 as instructed, but seems like I'm almost sitting on the floor of the truck, really low position, barely able to see over the wheel.
I know I can change it (and did) but newcomers might not know and think "this is horrible!".

I use FOV 50 on Formula Truck and GSCE. I prefer it. The truck steering wheel can get in the way in of your view in Formula Truck, but you can disable the steering wheel in the graphics options.

To me its slightly less resource heavy than GSCE. Uses the same engine but I think its a few updates behind in graphic features.

I use FOV 50 on Formula Truck and GSCE. I prefer it. The truck steering wheel can get in the way in of your view in Formula Truck, but you can disable the steering wheel in the graphics options.
Hi Blkout,
You know of a way of turning off time progression?

I am using T500RS with FrexGP pedal and I mapped the pedals in the controller menu as usual.
However I got the engine stalling after switched to 1st gear even the clutch pedal was fully depressed. I needed to press deeply the throttle to prevent stalling. I used to think it was dead zone/saturation issue. I searched the web for the solution and trial and error adjusting value in controller.ini but no luck.

Actually I got the same issue in GSCE.

I performed some tests yesterday and when it was at 3rd gear or above, the RPM meter went to max when I depressed the clutch and throttle at the same time. If I released the clutch (while keep depressing throttle), the RPM meter returned to its normal value. That meant the game detected the depressing of the clutch pedal.

I repeated the test with 1st and 2nd gear, the RPM meter didn't go to max when I depressed the clutch and throttle at the same time, meaning that the game might not detect the depressing of clutch pedal.

Any suggestion to resolve the issue? Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.3%