Could anyone who has made the move to the Steam version try a quick Championship test to see if it still works?

Championship mode is broken in GSCE (posted a couple of times here, no response) - where the points are completely wrong.
You can tell after the first race - in GSCE the points are nonsense (win the 1st race and end up 3rd or 4th in the table).
Would hate to move to the Steam version and end up with broken Champtionship like GSCE currently is.

Thanks. :)

I've added GSCE & FT to my Steam library as "Non-Steam" titles before to use Steam Overlay (screenshot etc.). But now, FT is added officially with "cool icon" ! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to GSCE on Steam soon.
Thank you, Reiza Studios! :)

Could anyone who has made the move to the Steam version try a quick Championship test to see if it still works?

Championship mode is broken in GSCE (posted a couple of times here, no response) - where the points are completely wrong.
You can tell after the first race - in GSCE the points are nonsense (win the 1st race and end up 3rd or 4th in the table).
Would hate to move to the Steam version and end up with broken Champtionship like GSCE currently is.

Thanks. :)

No problem with it on Formula Truck 2013 (the bug is noted for GSC BTW, will be sorted)

(P.S.)
I'm sorry for posting here. I found a track loading issue on Steam version and would like to report it.
When I select "Santa Cruz do Sul", the following message was/is displayed while loading, then CTD.

formul10.jpg

In my case,
Install => Config => Run FT => Select "Santa Cruz do Sul" (nothing else changed on the menu) => Go to Race => Loading, error message, then CTD.

I tried everything I could (re-install & verify the game) but could not solve this.
To make sure, I've tested loading all tracks & layouts, and this problem seems to happen only when loading "Santa Cruz do Sul".
I'm not sure this is my own issue or not. But just reported for the next update.
Thank you. :)

out of curiousit, what are the advantages of going to steam. I have GSC and was wondering why the switch? Updates? From what I understand you can only have on installation if you migrate to steam. Is this true?

(P.S.)
I'm sorry for posting here. I found a track loading issue on Steam version and would like to report it.
When I select "Santa Cruz do Sul", the following message was/is displayed while loading, then CTD.

formul10.jpg

In my case,
Install => Config => Run FT => Select "Santa Cruz do Sul" (nothing else changed on the menu) => Go to Race => Loading, error message, then CTD.

I tried everything I could (re-install & verify the game) but could not solve this.
To make sure, I've tested loading all tracks & layouts, and this problem seems to happen only when loading "Santa Cruz do Sul".
I'm not sure this is my own issue or not. But just reported for the next update.
Thank you. :)

It will be fixed shortly

Last edited:
out of curiousit, what are the advantages of going to steam. I have GSC and was wondering why the switch? Updates? From what I understand you can only have on installation if you migrate to steam. Is this true?

I would guess one of the reasons is that it exposes the game to a much wider audience.

As you also alluded to, the auto update feature on Steam just simplifies the process.

I'm sure there are commercial reasons too, but I think it is a great move for both Formula Truck and Game Stock Car. Those guys at Reiza deserve more customers for all the great content they provide.

I mentioned this to @James Cook recently, I don't know how these guys turn a profit!

I have read other people having the same issue with different games and they said to install the 'directx redistributable" from windows so older versions of directx would have no problem to install. If I do that do I have to uninstall/reinstall the game? Thanks for the quick response.

edit: I'm also waiting for GSCExtreme on steam and I might have the same issue if I wouldn't be able to fix this.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%