Retrieving my Steam Key offered by Reiza was as simple as it gets I submitted the email address I used when I bought the game and the key was sent. Show good support for sales records on Reiza's part as well

Oops, sorry, its FTruck. I thought I was in GSC forum. :(

I'm new to the game and I have hardly any experience with FTruck AI...But I did a race with them 2 weeks ago on a mod track (LeMans 92) with aggression set to 45% and had a very realistic racing experience and didn't experience the behavior you are describing. Yes, there was some pushing and bumping, but nothing excessive.
Maybe it's track related...

Sorry, I can't give any advice on this issue.

Hi, I just got this game and when I click play on steam and choose "configuration tool" this is what comes up. I have the latest drivers. When I click "continue", I'm able to play the game but I'm just worried something wrong might come up. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
Video Driver error.JPG

System(new/first build):
Mobo: asus maximus VII hero / GPU: msi gtx970 / win8.1 64 / 8gb ram

It may be track related, or perhaps you're braking far too early. Try not only turning down the aggression, but also the difficulty and see if it helps. In general Reiza AI are pretty damned good (I've had some amazing races in FTrucks against the AI) but they do occasionally tag you if you're not going fast enough in a corner.

This team seems to be severely lacking staff. The dev output is very slow and the added content is quite small. Plus it seems to me like the support for the older titles has shifted from an active to a passive type lately, while they focus on new projects.

This team seems to be severely lacking staff. The dev output is very slow and the added content is quite small. Plus it seems to me like the support for the older titles has shifted from an active to a passive type lately, while they focus on new projects.

It´s a title originally released in january 2013 which has had a major, free revamp and is going through a second. How much further support do you expect?

And indeed, we´re a small team and this is a small title for a small price. Some adjusting on expectations might be in order...

The AI has some stabilizing parameters to keep them on the road, this will provide some aid to them in contact against the player, but it´s not really a light / day difference.. You can certainly spin them around, and if they tap you in what is a relatively light rear end, you should expect to be spun around.

The AI has some stabilizing parameters to keep them on the road, this will provide some aid to them in contact against the player, but it´s not really a light / day difference.. You can certainly spin them around, and if they tap you in what is a relatively light rear end, you should expect to be spun around.

Centered the problem (just mine ?) For me AI is too stable. Try by yourself to hit a truck in the back along a straight. Nothing (more or less) happens. Try to hit them at the apex, you get only a little roll of AI. Viceversa I'm pushed out of the track. There is not proportional effect. Try also different impact angle with AI. Again in my opinion they are slightly affect. There is not "par condicio". Anyway...however I will try to get used....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%