Formula Truck 2013 now out on Steam!

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Tommi-TAG

Tommi-TAG

Ratings:
    +364
    Thank you, Alex! :)

2. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium

Ratings:
    +454
    Yes, I like it! :rolleyes:
    Great improvement from my v1.10, even sound effects.
    Looking forward to next development and bunch of heavy-weight racing battles.
    Reiza is the best! :whistling:

3. Tommi-TAG

Tommi-TAG

Ratings:
    +364
    (P.S.)
    The update was downloaded via Steam, and the issue was fixed. It works fine now!
    Thanks for your quick support, Reiza Studios! :)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  4. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    Anyone knows why on the steam store page it says ''User reviews: Positive'' instead of ''very positive'' or ''overwhelmingly positive''. And this is with 100% of reviews being positive. Not enough reviews yet or do we need a negative review or what ? It certainly strikes new visitors more and sparks interest more if it says ''very positive'' or ''overwhelmingly positive''. At least to me as a non native speaker it does. :unsure:

5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios Premium

Ratings:
    +3,621
    Not sure either, but it seems indeed be relative to the total number of reviews, rather than just the percentage. So we need more positive reviews to upgrade it to "very positive" and up.

So if you like it folks, put the good word in there to give our trucks a boost!

If however you don´t like it for some reason, just post here, that will be fine ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium

Ratings:
    +454
    Had problems with my G27 yesterday. When restarted ongoing race, my G27 went to reset (calibrate), and then I lost FFB. Only thing was to restart game. Everyone who realized same issue?

7. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,324
    Not sure if it'd work for you, but I believe you can set a reset FFB button in the game which might do the trick.

8. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium

Ratings:
    +454
    Thanks, don't know about "Reset FFB" button in FTruck, but reloading my controls profile went FFB back. But restarting of my wheel during race persists. :sick:

9. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +157
    Guys, what is the exact changelog for v1.20, because you wrote "More detailed info soon." couple of weeks ago and I can't see this info anywhere. I'm migrating now from standard version to Steam, and am curious what specifically will be updated/fixed with my lovely Trucks :rolleyes::inlove:

Thank you in advance for the info, and sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere. :)

10. James Hemp

James Hemp
    Green Devils Racing

Ratings:
    +93
    i'm glad i found out about this. i bought the game when it released but did not played it very much because i couldn't set my wheel properly. tried a couple of times to install it again but unsuccessful. now i can play one of the best games ever again :)