• 26000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Formula Truck 2013 now out on Steam!

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Jan 6, 2010
Steam now features an updated v1.20 of Formula Truck 2013 (relative to the previous v1.10, includes new tracks, improvements and bug fixes). More detailed info soon.

If you already own Formula Truck 2013 and wish to migrate to Steam, switch up your Serial Number from our online system: http://www.gameformulatruck.com/en/support.html

If you already own and enjoy Formula Truck 2013, help us share the word by posting your review on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/273750/

Birddogg66

500RPM
Nov 21, 2010
Retrieving my Steam Key offered by Reiza was as simple as it gets I submitted the email address I used when I bought the game and the key was sent. Show good support for sales records on Reiza's part as well

Dan Allen

I am the Pastor Maldonado of RaceDepartment.
Dec 29, 2013
Fantastic job! Always wanted to try this game, now I don't have an excuse to miss it! :thumbsup:

poet

250RPM
Feb 23, 2013
Could anyone who has made the move to the Steam version try a quick Championship test to see if it still works?

Championship mode is broken in GSCE (posted a couple of times here, no response) - where the points are completely wrong.
You can tell after the first race - in GSCE the points are nonsense (win the 1st race and end up 3rd or 4th in the table).
Would hate to move to the Steam version and end up with broken Champtionship like GSCE currently is.

Thanks. :)

Tommi-TAG

500RPM
Oct 1, 2009
I've added GSCE & FT to my Steam library as "Non-Steam" titles before to use Steam Overlay (screenshot etc.). But now, FT is added officially with "cool icon" ! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to GSCE on Steam soon.
Thank you, Reiza Studios! :)

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Jan 6, 2010
Could anyone who has made the move to the Steam version try a quick Championship test to see if it still works?

Championship mode is broken in GSCE (posted a couple of times here, no response) - where the points are completely wrong.
You can tell after the first race - in GSCE the points are nonsense (win the 1st race and end up 3rd or 4th in the table).
Would hate to move to the Steam version and end up with broken Champtionship like GSCE currently is.

Thanks. :)
No problem with it on Formula Truck 2013 (the bug is noted for GSC BTW, will be sorted)

poet

250RPM
Feb 23, 2013
Sweet, thanks Reiza.
I only ever run Championships in FT, so it was a biggie. Cheers. :)

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 2, 2010
Worked a charm here too. Now all us truck racers need to race here at the club more often. :thumbsup:

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
Jun 29, 2013
Worked a charm here too. Now all us truck racers need to race here at the club more often. :thumbsup:
At the moment one every 2 weeks; that's up from once a month. Should it carry on growing in grid sizes, we can increase it more.

Reactions: Andy_J

Tommi-TAG

500RPM
Oct 1, 2009
(P.S.)
I'm sorry for posting here. I found a track loading issue on Steam version and would like to report it.
When I select "Santa Cruz do Sul", the following message was/is displayed while loading, then CTD.

In my case,
Install => Config => Run FT => Select "Santa Cruz do Sul" (nothing else changed on the menu) => Go to Race => Loading, error message, then CTD.

I tried everything I could (re-install & verify the game) but could not solve this.
To make sure, I've tested loading all tracks & layouts, and this problem seems to happen only when loading "Santa Cruz do Sul".
I'm not sure this is my own issue or not. But just reported for the next update.
Thank you. :)

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2014
out of curiousit, what are the advantages of going to steam. I have GSC and was wondering why the switch? Updates? From what I understand you can only have on installation if you migrate to steam. Is this true?

Alex Sawczuk

1000RPM
Jun 11, 2009
(P.S.)
I'm sorry for posting here. I found a track loading issue on Steam version and would like to report it.
When I select "Santa Cruz do Sul", the following message was/is displayed while loading, then CTD.

In my case,
Install => Config => Run FT => Select "Santa Cruz do Sul" (nothing else changed on the menu) => Go to Race => Loading, error message, then CTD.

I tried everything I could (re-install & verify the game) but could not solve this.
To make sure, I've tested loading all tracks & layouts, and this problem seems to happen only when loading "Santa Cruz do Sul".
I'm not sure this is my own issue or not. But just reported for the next update.
Thank you. :)

It will be fixed shortly

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommi-TAG

sebastalona

25RPM
Oct 2, 2013
out of curiousit, what are the advantages of going to steam. I have GSC and was wondering why the switch? Updates? From what I understand you can only have on installation if you migrate to steam. Is this true?
I would guess one of the reasons is that it exposes the game to a much wider audience.

As you also alluded to, the auto update feature on Steam just simplifies the process.

I'm sure there are commercial reasons too, but I think it is a great move for both Formula Truck and Game Stock Car. Those guys at Reiza deserve more customers for all the great content they provide.

I mentioned this to @James Cook recently, I don't know how these guys turn a profit!

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 79 30.0%
  • Instagram

Votes: 99 37.6%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 17.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 61 23.2%