Cars Formula Super Vee Uruguay 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I suggest you do not put capital letters into the car folder name because it can produce some display errors.

Also, the physics are mostly (completely?) copied from the Skip Barber. I haven't given you permission to use those and pretend that they are yours. I don't know why you thought it is a good idea to release this without asking me.

Thank you, the sound of nowing car is now ok. The H gear in still not working.
im trying to fix that!
but im stil busy with other mods
Have a little look ;)

Attachments

• imagen_2021-08-23_111049.png
    imagen_2021-08-23_111049.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 51
The model of the car is stolen, the guy was supposed to pay us (Stig Modding) to get the model made by us from scratch and the guy decided to dissappear with an unfinished version giving excuses that he hadn't money to pay and then he decided to publish it here. Shameless person.

The model of the car is stolen, the guy was supposed to pay us (Stig Modding) to get the model made by us from scratch and the guy decided to dissappear with an unfinished version giving excuses that he hadn't money to pay and then he decided to publish it here. Shameless person.
In addition, like I posted above, they've taken my work without asking me. Isn't this against some kind of RD rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%