Formula SimRacing World Trophy Highlights Sample Intro

As Requested by James Peutherer this the Intro i will Use to introduce the WT Highlights Program about a day or two after the actual WT race has finished Enjoy

FSR is not sponsored by Nemesis Racing. And rSeat is a sponsor.

And also, when using the trademarks of a comercial company, in that case Thrustmaster, we (FSR) need a written approval, because we have a contract with them and we can't play with such things. If you want to produce some kind of "official content" you have to follow some rules, otherwise I'd suggest you to use only FSR logos, as Puschke did. For those reasons I ask you to make the video private until you have an official approval.

Yeah, Ron. As David said before. This isn't an official highlights program, if you reuploaded the intro and put unofficial highlights and removed the simracetv and thrustmaster things, it would be fine. But right now you're not an official producer.

Looks good Ron.

I know the deal with the logos might seem overly bureaucratic, but as David said, the deals we have with Thrustmaster, rSeat etc are contracts with conditions so they need to approved.

The second intro should be fine. Nice job!

I'm really pleased to be working with Ron on these WT Highlights videos. I will be trying my hardest to get all the proper highlights and Ron will be working hard on putting it together and commentating, final intro coming tommorow.

Hi this Version will be Used for Private Testing and Belgian Grand Prix only a updated Version of the Second Intro will be Used from Monza Onwards anyway enjoy the Video

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 275 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.1%