Formula-SimRacing ASR1992 Championship [Unofficial]

I have decided to withdraw my entry to the championship, due to the fact that i need to concentrate on my Editing of FSR 2014 WC Short Review, plus even if i wanted to race, i wont do well or even have a team mate, so yeah, sorry.

Jordan for me please
Glad you are in Martin.
These cars are so much fun and so immersive.
I cant believe with exact same physics how the "atmosphere" in each one is so different.
The Ligier you swear its power delivery is higher up the rev range.
The Williams just screams high tech more than any other
The Footwork sounds like honey and its single dial is so retro but tech at the same time.
The Lotus screams out low budget
The Benetton just feels that they have cheated somehow or would if they could.
The McLaren I didnt drive as I am not worthy to step in Sennas car.
and so on.
I went for the Minardi. It was owned by an Aussie for a while and gave Webber his first drive.

With the points tru to 1992 and needing P6 to score I fully expect to have a "Null Point" season, but Man I cant wait.

Hey guys,
Im not sure if I'll b able to do all 5 races but if posible I'd love to get my toes wet this weekend.
Name: Tom Kapusta
Car: Ligier

I haven't raced here before but I have done a little racing over at R2P if it matters. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I would like to sign up for one of the brabham seats, but sadly I can only make it to the second race, since I won't have an internet connection till 24th Nov.
Can I still join?

Name: Philipp König
Car: Brabham

If we could all test for lag tomorrow (Saturday) around 18:00 GMT that would be great.

About 15-20 people on the server all at once. Interlagos shouldn't be bad since it is ISI.

Same password in the OP.

Still spots available!

If we could all test for lag tomorrow (Saturday) around 18:00 GMT that would be great.

About 15-20 people on the server all at once. Interlagos shouldn't be bad since it is ISI.

Same password in the OP.

Still spots available!
I will be in VSC2 12:00-18:00.
Might be knackered.
If I'm not destroyed I will drop in for the test.

Dam, really interested with this but its running about 3 hours too early for me, Need kids in bed first :) can I still join the practice server tomorrow?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 145 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%