Formula-SimRacing ASR1992 Championship [Unofficial]

Grid Updates
The following have been removed from the driver list due to 3 Did not Starts (DS):
Tyler Billewicz
John Cook
Rens Klop
You may sign back up, but will be placed at the bottom of the reserve list.

Would the following let me know if they plan on racing (2 DS):
Mitch Simon
Rasmus Tali
David O'Reilly

The following have been added to the grid:
Dewald Nel
Will Barnes
Geoffrey Fournier
Tim Brendel
Jereon Kweekel

See you all Sunday!!

Was in third on lap 19 but I got my right tires a little bit on the grass through Eau Rouge. I thought I spun out quite naturally, but after watching the replay it looks like I hit an invisible wall there. It shouldn't have been a full on crash but it was and, as I was fumbling with the buttons to quit, I was hit by both Phil Konig and Tom Kapusta. Sorry to those guys.

Mostly happy about the race though. My pace was more competitive than I had imagined. Thanks to David O'Reilly for all that setup help. And thanks to Kris for a good time in this league. I'll be looking for a new one now.

Yes great stuff @David Cook to be running P3 at lap 19.
Heady days for Minardi:thumbsup:

I had good night,
Quali pace was dire but race pace a little better and first points:)

I was P11 and dead last after 2 cars had a lap 1 bump at La Source and I was very careful.
After a few laps I was sitting behind a real fight between 2 cars and I decided to be patient and let them sort it out.
Martin Bulgin was a bit braver and passed me to get into the fray. A little while later there were two casualties and I gained 2 spots.

it was a nice battle for P4,5,6,7 at the end.

Lionel Klue had gone 2 stop, I went 1 stop. He rejoined about +6 sec and caught me in the second last lap.
The car still felt good but it seems I was running a bit more wing as I was dropping Lionel slightly or at least having no problem defending in in S2 and he was much faster in S1 and S3.
Once he was on me for the Kemmel straight it was an easy pass.

If I had a bit less wing I feel I could have held on for P4 but maybe my tyres would have liked a 1 stop a bit less.

Thanks again to evryone. Its great to race with such good drivers and I've learned amd improved.
My goal 2 races ago was to be lapped only once, tonight Kuba was only 2 sectors ahead instead of 2 laps ahead. Thats progress.

Thank you Kris and to broadcast team for these great series. I hope it was as much fun for viewers as for us drivers ;) That last race was very nice conclusion. Surprisingly enough I had some pace to challenge Kuba for pole, but in the race he was on another planet again (there is some hope he was not just playing with us). I had some bad luck in previous race, so P2 is fine reward for me. Let's see what 2015 Winter Series bring, i'll do my best as usual.

P.S.: Just saw a lot of drivers had crashed in Eau Rouge in the race. Basically this bug is still there, but there is setup workaround to keep car from being stuck on the kerbs. If you want to see it, just look into my setup which is in my previous message.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the race despite one or two mishaps,I pitted a couple of laps early to try and get the undercut on David O'Reilly, I was about 4 seconds behind, when David pitted a couple of laps later he came out about 4 seconds in front, so that plan went well :) I thought I would still be able to catch him but I never really got closer than about 3 seconds, well done getting points mate:thumbsup: the last few laps I thought I might still be able to catch the car in 6th spot and was closing at about half a second a lap when my left front disc went and that was the end of my challenge although I did manage to finish the race. Thanks to Kris, Jonny and James this has been a great little championship and my first experience of FSR, I hope I can stick around and take part in the main FSR season somewhere.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back