Formula RSS4 | #10 NODA Racing

Skins Formula RSS4 | #10 NODA Racing 1.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
fabinator6 submitted a new resource:

Formula RSS4 | #10 NODA Racing - Replica of the livery used in Round 2 of the 2020 Danish F4 Championship.

Well, here's a replica of the F4 used in the Danish F4 Championship by Japanese young talent, Juju Noda.View attachment 408055View attachment 408057View attachment 408056

It's not perfect, as some sponsors are missing here and there, and the main design is not properly aligned (especially on the nose), but it's also my first ever Assetto Corsa livery, so i'm not so skilled at making those.

Credits :
Race Sim Studio for the car.

Read more about this resource...

Hey, nice work on the Noda Racing livery.
For your first livery you ever made, it was clean. But I can't help but notice that you don't have the tire blur texture for the Pirelli tires you included in the ZIP, so your tires 'transformed' into Hankook tires when driving, like this pic.
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_4_ks_nordschleife_24-8-120-21-53-0.png

So I decide to send you a ZIP that gives you the proper tire blur for your Pirelli tires in the DM.
It should look like this :
1601017407345.png

As a bonus I included Juju's suit and gloves in the ZIP (albeit not an accurate gloves, that's just for color matching).
I cannot give you the helmet since that was just a very sloppy job to try replicating her real helmet.
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_4_goodwood_circuit_25-8-120-14-50-15.png

Hope you'll like it! :thumbsup:

Hey, nice work on the Noda Racing livery.
For your first livery you ever made, it was clean. But I can't help but notice that you don't have the tire blur texture for the Pirelli tires you included in the ZIP, so your tires 'transformed' into Hankook tires when driving, like this pic.
View attachment 408423

So I decide to send you a ZIP that gives you the proper tire blur for your Pirelli tires in the DM.
It should look like this :
View attachment 408424

As a bonus I included Juju's suit and gloves in the ZIP (albeit not an accurate gloves, that's just for color matching).
I cannot give you the helmet since that was just a very sloppy job to try replicating her real helmet.
View attachment 408425

Hope you'll like it! :thumbsup:
Hey ! Thanks for the review and for your help with the tyre blur and the suit (especially as i probably wouldn't done it myself, due to my lack of skills), and it will be added in the next update for sure !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back