Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

0b7e18ecfc3791c57e547f594bbbca30.png

http://racesimstudio.com/black-friday-time

Any leagues currently running using this F4 car? It's a lot of fun, I'd like to register and compete in a league for it.

Thanks for the black friday deal by the way @CC

Hi Guys,
As anyone any bugs or issues to report from this RSS4 build ?
we have some minor fixes and tweeks we been working on and an audio update with some tweeks,

is there anything else we can fix before an update is issued at some point :)

Hi Guys,
As anyone any bugs or issues to report from this RSS4 build ?
we have some minor fixes and tweeks we been working on and an audio update with some tweeks,

is there anything else we can fix before an update is issued at some point :)
I didn't go through the thread to see what was reported earlier, but I would like the fonts resolution to be increased on the data display. Thanks :)

Sounds like final fixes to all projects before RSS shuts down or so :unsure::(:speechless:
Quite the opposite,

This RSS4 build we have had some updates stored on our DB for well over 1 year now, since November 2017, its just that while making new content and some developments here or there,
some things just take a higher priority,

this car is a cracking little car and all the team was very pleased with what we made and released,
and its very accurate to the documentation we have the resources ect,

its just small niggles here or there, there was some ground shadow bugs,
the scratches are way too transparent and some driver bugs and like I say audio tweeks,

Hopefully soon we will be able to get this update behind us along with the rest of the cars,
the team is always busy in the background with updates and developments even if its not shown sometimes on the forums, we are always very active and do have plans for all content,
but like I say because of the circumstances sometimes some content will take higher priority,

was just curious to see if anyone knows anything about any minor bugs,

the GT pack is completed the updates except some updates for the guys regarding the shaders patch and stuff where we feel we can enhance the experience we will look into it where possible,

this year will be the best so far, all the plans are set in motion to bring the community the best content we ever made.

I didn't go through the thread to see what was reported earlier, but I would like the fonts resolution to be increased on the data display. Thanks :)
Hi :)
I kinda see what you mean specially with the gears indicator,
f97dbeb9350800ce50f7c48ca3bd9cc9.jpg

Problem here is the fonts are already 4k in res, its because of the scale its quite large compared to some content so the lower res poor anti alias look will take more effect,
b4b930e0d4b5900f47a064de21093fd4.png

I do understand and feel your pain though, ill crack out the big guns and throw some TX gears there for you. :)

What Luck,
took the TX from the Tornado started at item 7 and this RSS4 ended item 6 :rolleyes:
what a great day to be making mods... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
58c4f3ae0f1d920210067381b96139bf.png

This display is a piece of crap also, was saved bugged back in the day when I was a young boy,
anyways ill save this puppy uncompressed. :)
892cf154e473a9e1faf9b4ab483aca50.jpg

Also this glass is just too white ill sort that one out as well,
oy oy oy turning out into a task. :D

Well 1 task out the way, the ingame settings are all done, along with new TX fonts I just made from scratch, hopefully look nice ingame ill go take a peak :)
be79dc38af367c9b4fef22786c4c670a.png

ill save a new kn5 with a better display 1st though that one is trash.

I will take a look tomorrow at adjusting all the colors again on the fonts and settings/brightness,
but really happy with the updates on the display,
looks much much cleaner and brighter now with the new gear TX, better quality darker background ect. :)
https://gyazo.com/097aef0a15daa172d59bc4870663d03d

Is that feldbuerg from fat-alfie?

Also on the subject of updates, I dont know if you plan on updating the physics at all, but I always felt like the car was extremely twitchy at low speeds. I know RSS GT cars tyres were overhauled at some point, anything that could also benefit RSS4 tyres?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%